Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bux-for-all - bux-for-all.com

nimday

PTC has only a few members and I see this ptc only 4 active members today and this is just a new ptc issued a $ 1 payment for its members and I am still unsure of the PTC is whether it can last a long time or not because it is and I pTC believes it will only run for a few months

Its seems this bux for all is not bux at all. lols. Its does not have a charm to attract new members and I'm sure theirs no advertisers willing to advertise in here also. I do like this site promote itself and pay so that its can get more members and maybe some real advertisers. But one thing I'm sure if this site going to turn to scam its can. As its really hard.

This site is to be believed, and quite nice, I've been following this site and get 2 times the payout on this site, but is now no longer follow this PTC because it provided a very large fee once exceeds the amount of revenue that we receive a fee of around 60 % of the minimum amount we withdraw even more. therefore I am no longer active on this site because it is only a waste of time.