Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

TVIPTC - TVIPTC.COM

ivey2009

banner1.png

MEMBER BENEFITS :

• 3 YEARS of subscription on buxhost site!!!

• Over 10000 members!

• Membership is FREE

• Earn $0.003/click [standard Member]

• Earn $0.006/click [upgrade Member]

• Earn $0.0009/referral click [standard Member]

• Earn $0.001/referrral click [upgrade Member]

• Earn 10% commission for referral ad purchases

• 1 YEAR Golden Membership only $10!

• Instant Payments [AlertPay / Paypal]

• Unlimited Referrals

CLICK HERE TO JOIN FOR FREE

• 6 months later...

Hello, I have to remind you guys something about TVIPTC, as well as its sister sites: Buxscure and InfinityBux. According to the 18th item of its Terms of Service, "You must not ....make offers to your referrals for joining the site or staying active." This forbids the existence of refback offers. Once they find out about you doing refback offers, they will delete your account. Just beware.

• 1 month later...

I didn't see the minimum payout so I checked the forum and found out that most of the payment proofs shown are 8$ even to those who have just shown their first payment. I'm guessing 8$ is the minimum which is very high. Bottom line is, I'm not gonna join.

Actually the minimum payout is $4 for the first time & $10 for second time onwards for standard members, which is quite high for those members who don't have any active referrals.

Hello, I have to remind you guys something about TVIPTC, as well as its sister sites: Buxscure and InfinityBux. According to the 18th item of its Terms of Service, "You must not ....make offers to your referrals for joining the site or staying active." This forbids the existence of refback offers. Once they find out about you doing refback offers, they will delete your account. Just beware.

I agree with you that reading their TOS is a must before joining their site, especially item no.18 stated that refback deals are strictly prohibited in TVIPTC. It could results in account suspension/ termination.