Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

zoeyfund - zoeyfund.com

quangnam52335

I am not admin!

Zoey Fund is a long term high yield investment program. We have been investing in Forex, stocks, sports betting, and small business startups for many years now and decided it was time to bring our business to the public. Please read the FAQ and Rules before investing with our program.

Plan:

Plan 1 - 140% after 65 days $1 - $100 2.15

Plan 2 - 145% after 65 days $101 - $1,000 2.23

Plan 3 - 150% after 65 days $1,001 - $5,000 2.30

Plan 4 - 155% after 65 days $5,001 - $25,000 2.38

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Join now: http://www.zoeyfund.com

I think such a program should go ahead to put smiles on investors faces if proper management is in place since the admin of the site has already made the ROI tabled fall in a reasonable range.i just hope they would the admin would be adding a few quality monitor to radar them.

i doubt if this program will see any hyip investors and monitors that will invest with them,though the program might be offering a reasonable total return to investors but the script and template used by this program has being used times without numbers by scam program,the admin just change to colour on this one.

the script used seems very simple and also not protected with ddos and ssl protection. I am sure in the script making process, this hyip not invested high amount of money. because this hyip classify as cheap hyip, easy to them to run off in my point of view. although have paying status and the plan looks sustainable, not suggested to spend high amount of money to make invest.