Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

maxprofit100 - maxprofit100.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Max Profit 100 is a group of professional FX traders and investment experts. Our team offers the affordable investment program for people who want to invest online and receive attractive investment returns through access to a steady stream of long term capital growth. Our goal is to be able to satisfy most all of the financial needs of our clients. Always looking for ways to improve our services, we believe the only true way to measure success is through the success of our investors. We're ready to help you achieve your financial goals with trusted, experienced and skilled team.

Plan:

100% after 1 day

240% after 3 days

660% after 7 days

1390% after 14 days

3000% after 30 days

Accept: LR, PM

Referral: 5%

Join maxprofit100 here

only listed in 2 hyip monitors? well this program is not that good in their script, i think that is cheap script that they used and more like other scammed hyip programs before, and also thier ROI plan is too much high 100% profit for one day is not make any sense how can it be we earn about 200% in one day

100% after 1 day

I don't get it. How much do we earn in one day plan? None? since 100% mean the amount we invest is only returned to us. For example if we going to invest 10 dollars in here after a day we get back 10 dollars with no interest? or we going to get 200%? or 100% principal + 100% profit? Anyway I don't recomend this site at all. EIther way the plan look scammish.

well i guess this program can be ignored now,the program was having a paying status with few of the hyip monitors that the program listed initially but the status of the progra has now change with some of the hyip monitors now having the program listed with waiting, i think the program has now started paying investors selectively,because some hyip monitors still have the program with paying status.

According to me this program is simple junk and it just came here to make us fool. So we never need to make invest here. After collect some good money they just close their program. Because they never keep this program online over a month. Because 3000% of imaginary return is simple horrible.