Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Pays-pays - Pays-pays.com

xetang

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Pays Pays is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

110% AFTER 1 HOUR

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

110% $1 - $1,000 110.00

200% HOURLY FOR 24 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

150% $10 - $100 6.25

200% $101 - $100,000 8.33

250% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

250% $100 - $100,000 250.00

1.5% DAILY FOR MONITORING

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

MONITOR $1 - $100,000 1.50

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://pays-pays.com/?ref=zozo278

nice site with good flash header but that is not help at all, since their invesmtent plan also unstable and that is not good for many investors who want to invest here especially for tiny investors and the hyip monitor they put in thier homepage only fake banner, never believe them

I don't think this site is going to be a paying hyip site. Just look at the site hourly plan. I'm just wondering if someone still fall in this kind of crap. I think even newbies in hyip investing know that its can't sustain itself for a long time. I know its hard to earn money online. But I'm just wondering why theirs just too many scammers hyip admin want to scam other people. Do they really care?

I don't think this site is going to be a paying hyip site. Just look at the site hourly plan. I'm just wondering if someone still fall in this kind of crap. I think even newbies in hyip investing know that its can't sustain itself for a long time. I know its hard to earn money online. But I'm just wondering why theirs just too many scammers hyip admin want to scam other people. Do they really care?

Really, they are paying site with near 2 days already and very many investors have received payment with this site but really now it have been late to invest here beause this site have ran near 2 days and as I known, although same sites, they can't run and pay out good with time more 2 days

yeah,this hourly program has manage to keep a paying status among hyip monitors,but the truth inhere is that the program is not safe for any hyip investors that want to invest with the program, i cant even advise hit and run on this program,i can only tell tell hyip investors to just skip the program since the program is offering a high total return to investors

Anyone can get start with $1 of base but their risky RoI should break the trust. So we never need to use this program until get any good support from any senior or monitor. After follow any real time good result we may try it for a while. But never try to stay for a long. Then we should get loss.

I'm surprise when this site have run up to 5 days now but it still is running and pay out very good for all investors, I just check monitors and see that almost monitors still approving for this site with status "Paying" and latest payment is yesterday, I don't sure how long this site can pay out about but with this status, I will be difficult to have a advice correct for investors

I'm surprise when this site have run up to 5 days now but it still is running and pay out very good for all investors, I just check monitors and see that almost monitors still approving for this site with status "Paying" and latest payment is yesterday, I don't sure how long this site can pay out about but with this status, I will be difficult to have a advice correct for investors

am pretty much much surprised like you,when i see the program has being online for 6 days with paying status,to make thing even more surprising the program is and hourly program that not be trusted.i guess investors on the program might have enjoy some privilege on the program but the truth remain that the program isn't safe