√ Earn up to $0.02 Per refs click

√ Instant payment

√ No investments required

√ Unlimited payout amounts

√ Professional support

√ We accept solid trustpay, payza and liberty reserve

Payout minimum $1

banner1.jpg

new ptc site but has been get many registered member. well, maybe it caused by their good per click rate and also low minimum payout. all member of this site also get opportunity to upgrade their account become premium for free. with a lot of advantage given to member, reasonable if this ptc gain many registered member.

Amazingly, this site has over 1,465 registered Members but they still have 0 dollars paid to its users. This gets a little suspicious for me. We will have to wait for some more time to see some reviews from forums such as ptc investigation etc. I am registering using your referral link, just to see what happens in a few days. The minimum payout limit is just one dollar, which is good.

PTC is very interesting to me because of the number of members of this ptc ptc quite a lot and it has paid its members for $ 53 and the number of currently active members are also quite a lot, maybe this is one of ptc ptc new trustworthy and very good like to join this ptc site

2 cents per click? with 2 dollars bonus? and only have 1 dollar to request payments? Its so good to be true. right now I don't think its worth it to invest in here. I doubt that this site is really good to invest right now. I do recommend that we just forget about this site as I'm sure the chance of getting paid in here is slim. Although I do recommend that we also check this site thoroughly.

in the ptc we cant work many days,because we cannt say that when it will go into scam an in this ptc site the rates are very good an admin is really promoting the members to be active by giving signup bonus an many more,but i can see the fake payment proofs

2 cents per click? with 2 dollars bonus? and only have 1 dollar to request payments? Its so good to be true. right now I don't think its worth it to invest in here. I doubt that this site is really good to invest right now. I do recommend that we just forget about this site as I'm sure the chance of getting paid in here is slim. Although I do recommend that we also check this site thoroughly.

means the site is using the investment to get the payment, if you use a better investment we should not follow because most PTC sites that require us to invest before most scam. therefore before we begin to invest our money in PTC sites better looking information is completely accurate, so we are not deceived and disappointed later.