Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Aobux - Aobux.com

rose27

• 3 weeks later...

today i recieve this email from admin that has great news for members

Hello all members,

here we have a nice promotion for upgrading. it is called mass upgrade.

mass upgrade means more members upgrade within a limit time, more benifit you can earn or save.

our promotion rule as:

1. only apply for premium and business upgrading.

2. time: from 2011/01/04 08:00 am--- 2011/01/14 08:00 am

3. promotion only valid when equal to 3 members or more upgrade.

4. if there are 3 members upgrade to premium, each of them can get 3*1=$3.00 to renting balance.

if there are 10 members upgrade to premium, each of them can get 10*1=$10.00 to renting balance.

if there are 20 members upgrade to premium, each of them can get 20*1=$20.00 to renting balance.

if there are more members upgrade to premium, each of them can get ?*1=$20.00 as max.

5. if there are 3 members upgrade to business, each of them can get 3*5=$15.00 to renting balance.

if there are 10 members upgrade to premium, each of them can get 10*5=$50.00 to renting balance.

if there are more members upgrade to premium, each of them can get ?*5=$50.00 as max.

6. all the members upgraded during that time should write your upgraded information here (for example: username: aaabbb--->premium) so that other members know how many people have upgraded. otherwise you are not counted and not qualified to get the benifit.

7. once the promotion end, all the benifit will be added to your account.

Just saw this in another forum. Anyway, I really, really, really like the site's design. It's something new and I don't think they're using a host site for this. I'm going to register to see how good or bad the site is.

I like the website's design so much too.

And their banners look nice too.

They look professional and elegant.

I don't get bored looking them.

I have joined this nice PTC through RCB deal.

And I am going to rent some referrals here.

Can anyone share your experiences regarding this.

I need to know if they are really woking and give us profits.

Finally I decided to rent 20 referrals today.

Since you guys here just keep silent and don't want to share anything about them.

I haven't quite sure yet whether they are worthed or not.

But somehow I got to do it. So I did.

Here are the payment proofs :

ALERTPAY: Receipt for Your Payment
*****************************************************************************************************************
THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.
*****************************************************************************************************************

This email confirms that you have successfully paid $5.00 USD to AoBux.com through AlertPay, a fast and secure way to pay online. If you have any issues related to this purchase, please contact the seller, AoBux.com (payment@aobux.com) and allow them up to five business days to respond to your query.

Payment Details
Date: January 13, 2011 3:45:56 PM
Amount Paid: $5.00 USD
Reference Number: XXXXXXXXXX 
Seller Name: AoBux.com 
Seller Email: payment@aobux.com Item Description: $5.0 deposit to Renting Balance (AoBux) - User: ivey2009: $5.0 deposit to Renting Balance (AoBux) - User: ivey2009 

Shipping Detail 

Sorry This Information Was Not Provided by the User

If you are unable to contact the seller regarding your transaction, please contact AlertPay's Customer Support team. 

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

Date            Account                   Product                                                                      Price         Status
14-01-2011	  Renting Balance 	20 Rented Referrals Pack (AoBux)	                                $5.00  	Completed
13-01-2011	  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx         $5.0 deposit to Renting Balance (AoBux) - User: ivey2009	$5.00	        Completed

Now the site seem to be more secure to join as the admin has installed the SSL certificate yesterday

Currently the mass upgrade promotion for upgrading membership is over and iam so sad for missing the opportunity

Yes, they were installing SSL certificate yesterday that is why we couldn't open the site.

That's a good thing for both side.

By the way, my 20 rented referrals that I bought a few days ago are not all active.

So far 9 out of 20 RRs are not clicking at all, the rest or 11 RRs are active.

I got only 1 RR that is so active.

I have to recyle those 9 RR tomorrow.

I was know this site from my email..and the admin is send the email to promotion their site...and i see in the rate of the verified member isn't much different with the standard member right?? just different in the click rate of referral..and that is like rate of click at another site lol..

• 4 weeks later...

My rented referrals are so lame.

I just bought 10 new RRs 4 days ago, there are only 2 RR that have been active and clicking.

The rest or 8 new RRs don't click at all. So disappointing.

So now there are 13 RRs out of 30 RRs that didn't click at all.

Now I will think twice before I rent more RRs at Aobux again.

I need to report this at their forum.

Anyway, I have received my 1st payment from Aobux.

MY 1ST AOBUX PAYMENT

5416182530_9ea9911750.jpg

I'm surprised that the minimum amount you can add to your referral balance is 5$. That is quite high. I have 1.5$ and wanted to rent referrals using of course my main balance but only got disappointed. Most sites I know, you're allowed to transfer at least a minimum of 1$ but this one is just... Oh well. I'll just cash out once I reach 2$.

i can see it is a good ptc site because i have received my 1st payment here..0.01 per click rate is quite reasonable and payment has approved just a couple of days..

just one thing i don not like that the referal click rate is very low which is just 30%..