Start 2 October

Plan

20 days 6% daily

25 days 7.5% daily

30 days deposit, 8% daily

Min Spend : 10 USD

Referral Commission : 3%

Payment systems: PM, LR, STP

RAXFOR.biz is a strong team of traders that trades in currency, oil,gas and environment for Nine years, We have been Making profits from Currency trading, oil trading also trading in gas and environment enriching our investors.

Our professionals handles every sector of our business and give us great results. Our main aim is to provide you with an investment opportunity that is as much safe as possible.

SSL - Comodo

Anti DDoS - BlockDOS

Join here

I see that all the investment plans here are of long term investment plans so i think this would be attracting most of the investors to this program . but inherit the referral commission is less here they are offering only 3% ref commission . but still the site should be listed by some of the monitors so that it would be good to judge that the program is paying or not .

6% for 20 day is 120% in total return. I am sure the daily profit rate including principal. then, from 120% total return, 100% is our principal. net profit actually is 20% only. 20% for 20 day is 1%. so, basically this hyip offering reasonable daily profit rate. good to see it and hopefully they will be able to last long.

Admin informed

So soon? I'm wondering why. Its either this site is getting lots of investors that they need to upgrade or its just have some maintenance issues. To be honest I don't see any reason why they need to upgrade or chance server. But the looks of their plan this site will not going to last more than six weeks anyway. But I guess I'm wrong. I think admin has find a way to make this site profitable and going to be a good paying hyip site more than my guess six weeks paying.

the admin of this program has done a good job by keeping this program with paying status among hyip monitors,i think the program should be able to go more than 3 round if the admin if the program is a sincere person,i can only advise investors to be careful and do proper research on the program before investing with the program,though the program is having no complain now.

I really like this kind of program. Because they have profitable and expectable 1% daily RoI. On very primary looks we can see 6% daily Roi - but in real this is 1% per day. So we must need to get involve into this program. Secondly we also can use their 3% of ref. commission. Overall structure of the program is very profitable.