Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Starfund - Starfund.biz

xetang

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. Star Fund is a private investment program backed by cash-based investments. We provide a premier range of products to institutional and individual investors. our group is focused on forex, property and other infrastructure assets. Established in 2008, Safe4Invest group is now in a position where we proudly serve a growing international client base from the Europe, Asia the Middle East and Africa.

30% hourly for 4 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $20 27.00

Plan 2 $21 - $300 29.00

Plan 3 $301 and more 30.00

65% houly for 2 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $10 - $100 55.00

Plan 2 $101 - $300 60.00

Plan 3 $301 and more 65.00

120% after 1 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $50 - $100 109.00

Plan 2 $101 - $300 115.00

Plan 3 $301 and more 120.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://starfund.biz/?ref=zozo278

As i click on the rating page it is again redirect me to the main page so the admin have not listed any monitors yet . well as i see the script of the site is an old one and many of the hyip sites have already used that script but they are no more online paying now and i am afraid that weather this program falls in that category . lets hope for best . now how can we know this program is paying or not .

new hyip program and offer 8% total net profit after 4 hour. these rate including high and moreover this hyip not listed on hyip monitor site. maybe the only way to prove that this site paying is via payment proof. but although maybe this hyip paying, it will not last for a long period.

Yes, it is correct, this site now have become scam already after have ran not long, it only pay out some hours and stop to pay out for to this time, I too have invested $1 and can't receive anything from this site, it is bad but it too is mistaken, when I don't calculate in detail about time of running of this site, I have invested when it have ran about near a day and it is not surprise when I don't receive payment here

It it Scam now!