Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

canadabigbux - canadabigbux.com

quangnam52335

I thought this site was not a new site and a group of USAbux, dollarinbux. I've never followed a group of these sites and there is no real evidence even when we wanted requesting payment required to include investment first. I experienced it until I decided to no longer play in this group PTC site. because I think if it is to ask for payments only have to use a large investment if the site is going to be believed. to deny my words can I ask for proof of payment you who have followed this ptc. thank you

minimum payout is very high while the click rate is high too. fair enough and with the click rate, member will able to reach the minimum payout easily. I only hope that this ptc site not request investment in order to member able to make request payout. because usually ptc that offer high per click rate always request investment.

10 dollars minimum. I wonder how long its going to take us to reasch 10 dollars minimum in here. I think this site admin has no plan of paying us. Its the first time I see a ptc site that has 10 dollars minimum and going to be popular and last long. The last ptc site that I remember that has 10 dollars minimum and pay is clicksense but same time I know its also lower the minimum I think to 8 dollars now.