Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Realinvprofit - Realinvprofit.com

xetang

Real Investment Profit Pvt. Ltd. is a long term high yield private investment program, backed by multiple companies which we own and their main business is investments, mainly real estate investing (Commercial and Residential) as well as some market trading and investing in various funds and activities. We have been investing in real estate and other companies for over 13 years and have a very high rate of return on investments and a very fast turn over for our properties.

3% daily for 7 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 2.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 2.25

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 3.00

150% after 10 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $100 130.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 136.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 150.00

300% after 30 days

Plan 1 $50 - $200 220.00

Plan 2 $201 - $5,000 250.00

Plan 3 $5,001 and more 300.00

700% after 60 days

Plan 1 $50 - $200 600.00

Plan 2 $201 - $5,000 630.00

Plan 3 $5,001 and more 700.00

10% daily for 30 days PRINCIPAL RETURNED

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 5.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 7.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 10.00

Accept: LR, PM, Payza

Join here: http://www.realinvprofit.com/?ref=zozo278

I'm in this one

Will post proof and give support here again later

Ok, if you invested here, hope that will see payment proofs early from you, only when see payment proofs here, sure everyone will be believe to invest with this site when investment min is high and this site too don't install enough protection soft, if don't have payment proofs and status good from monitors, it will be difficult to invest here

I think that we will be early to see new info from this site because MBNMonitors admin have confirmed above and sure that he too invested here when I see that he too have monitored for this site, if it is paying, we will be early to see good status in tomorrow, although script is normal and site don't install any SS Protection but I think that they still can pay out good with their plans

well this program has being running online for few days now and the program is not having a paying status with hyip monitors,though they still have the program with waiting i guess even hyip monitors are kinda scared to invest with this program and thats why the program is still have a waiting status with hyip monitors.

profit offered is looks reasonable and good. already listed on hyip monitor site and if shows paying status, I am sure many investors will be interested to join and make invest. nowadays, many hyip launched and then become scam very fast. I hope this hyip able to paying for long period.

Yes, it is correct , this is good paying site when admin too tried to promote with status "Paying" in monitors, however, he too trying have problem with hacker and he must stop site to fix for this problem today, hope that everything will be alright and this site can back again to work normal, their plans are good and if this site install more SSL protection, I think that everyone can believe to invest here