NO need to Login or Surf to Earn

Increase Your Earnings with Daily Compounding

Earn Without Sponsoring

3 Referral Bonuses: 7%, 5% and 3%

Available to People in All countries

Our Responsive Ads Promote Your Business

Payment accept: Liberty reserve, Perfect Money, STP, Egopay

Join ricanadfunds here

offer good and reasonable daily profit rate indeed but minimum invest is pretty high. because the money invested will be locked till 125 day, if consider to make invest, investors should really sure that this hyip reliable and potential to paying for a long period of time. but looks like investors not necessary to check it because this hyip has been scam.

yeah,the minimum investment on this program is kinda high and the program might struggle a little beat to get investors that will investor with them but i believe hyip monitors will get be able to invest with the program.the daily return being offered by this program is very reasonable and sustainable.though the program is a long term program anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

The minimum investment isnt too high, 15$ is normal but yes i have to agree that the minimum withdrawal is high(15$).I was little concerned for that but i did not bother to invest here as i know that the admin is good and have good intention.He owns ISMADSINCOME too which is paying well from last 1+ months.

• 1 month later...

Online Days : 72 days

Total Members : 8097

Total Paid : $687 946.20

well this site is still online since last 72 days but i dont why monitors are not supporting this site however the some monitors which are monitoring it this time are showing it as paying.i think 72 days are enough here to check legitimacy of site.now we should make investment here.

This program has been running for 72 days and I see the amount of total deposits contained in this program has reached a very high number and also the program has made ​​payments to its investors with a very large number but we should really take into consideration well before start investing in this program

2% multiplied 125 days is attractive plan, but sad that it shall not allow regular withdrawal of our earning minimum withdrawal being 15$, so it is only good for those invest big, for small investors of 10-20$ it is not worth as we need to wait for months before requesting withdrawal.

• 2 months later...

Well this program seems like it was having a good plan offers, but the main problem here is the minimum amount of deposit which is high for many newbies. The plans of 2% daily was very good and sustainable for the long run if it wasn't for the high amount of minimum deposit. It would have actually been a really good running program

• 2 weeks later...

very well i won't think just about any doubt is still in investor's mind relating to this hiyp due to the fact everyone are able to see that hyip is actually paying people from your month involving september. quite a long time passed already died. it has additionally completed it's first rounded. i consider now it's my utilize make income using this hyip.

We need to buy Ad pack over here and we can get some commissions every month of this ad packs we buy here . and to be frank i really like such programs because they are quite good and profitable program and its a bit different from the hyip investment programs but a lot safe to invest .

The program is actually form of the actual hyip program in which going to last very well their particular daily % is actually great, making could be compounded including simply been paid additionally but entire involving 125 times that's 5 calendar month time males with simply compounding this will occupy for you to 1year.

• 2 weeks later...