Daily payouts

Deposit Plan 3

Deposits from $500

Earnings 50,000% in 20 days

Initial deposit is refundable

Daily payouts

Accept: LR, PM, Payza

Join here: http://www.fortex-invest.com/?ref=88512433

I like the design and the color scheme of the site. The $5 minimum for deposit is also an advantage for me. The fact that it accepts multiple payment processors is also an advantage. However, I'm not sure I am comfortable with investing in this site. A lot can happen within 20 days. I invest and then my money is gone if this site turns scam.

well i guess this program might gain little attention from hyip monitors and hyip investors,since the minimum investment required is low,though the total return being promised by the program is high but i have the feeling the program will like to pay investors just to attract more investors before the admin of the program might make a run on investors money,i dont see the program stay around for 10 days.

This site have ran about 2 days now but still don't yet have good status from monitors, I think that may be admin don't already promote good for monitors therefore almost minitors now still in status "Waiting" although too have a monitors invested min here, I think that it is not safe if invest fund here with this status, admin don't pay, same with this site will close early

this hyip offer 100% after 10 day and it very high profit rate. in 20 day, the profit rate will gonna be 200%. for next few day, I am sure this hyip will be paying because admin of this hyip want to attract many new investors to join and make invest. but after that, as soon as possible I am sure this hyip will become scam.

this hyip offer 100% after 10 day and it very high profit rate. in 20 day, the profit rate will gonna be 200%. for next few day, I am sure this hyip will be paying because admin of this hyip want to attract many new investors to join and make invest. but after that, as soon as possible I am sure this hyip will become scam.

I think that you are wrong when define too early about a problem and you don't check status from monitors for discuss here, this site didn't pay out even is a day as you saying because their rate is too high and it can't pay out when don't have many investors, even monitors too don't approve many for this site when only have a monitors approved in this time