Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Mihabux - mihabux.com

nimday

As a member you can earn simply by viewing all the advertisements we display.

Unlimited direct referrals

• Effortless income

• Earn from home

• Guaranteed ads daily

• Detailed statistics

• Upgrade opportunities

• A dedicated community

No minimum CASH OUT

As a Member you get paid just for browsing our advertisers websites. As an Advertiser you have many options at very affordable rates.

banner1.png

• 1 month later...

Its good that its started to pay. Although I notice that the proof of payments is only 26 cents. I still do believe that I can earn more by posting this proof of payments in as many ptp forums as I can if I have proof of payments to post also. its like a multiplier in making profit in ptc clicking and ptp posting. I hope many will going to enjoy my earning in here.

• 2 weeks later...

Well after clicking all the ads available in the site we will be earning not more than 2 cents in the site . so i am sure that this site is not at all suitable to earn a good income but we can earn just some cents in the site . well and also good to see lots of payment proofs in the site . i will also make a cashout today there .

Its a ptc and almost all if not all ptc site has an earning power just like this one. Its up to use either to find lots of direct referrals or to upgrade in here to earn more. But if you are just regular clicker in here you earn low amount. The trick in ptc is that you either join lots of ptc sites and earn via quanity of ptc sites that you join or invest in a ptc site and hope that you can earn more in their on a month and same time earning back your investments.

yeah in this ptc site we cant earn more then 2 cents for free member and if we upgrade to membership we will get 5 cents and we request the payment again we must wait for the one week to request another payment,so i hope admin is paying the payments in time an so many members active in this ptc site