Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Make Moeny for your post from smmdesk.com

brendonmice

I am not the admin of this site.

Its new forum and they told me they will pay for per post.Here is them offer

Dear Members,

We are proud to announce the official start of our new PTP forum smmdesk

The Community that we all are waiting for ,,we as a group of experienced members have worked hard to build the forum and makes it one of the best places for all of you to discuss different kinds of the online money making opportunities

We are paying all members just for being active with us. Check out the rates, limits & the advantages below.

Posting Rates :

* New Thread - $0.01

* Reply Post - $0.001

* Earn $0.02 from referring Friends/new peoples to smmdesk.

To refer people you must use your referral link.

* How much a Point is worth - 1 Point = $0.01

* You Can Request Payout once you reach 100 points.

Minimum Payout - $1 to Payza,Liberty Reserve

Also You can place your banner ads on our website.So that dont waste your time and happy blogging

Please visit www.smmdesk.com and Earn money smmdesk.com

post-20329-0-48954100-1348575506_thumb.jpg

The site is interesting especially since it also pays via Payza. There are a lot of discussions sections that can make it easy to enjoy posting in here and spread your activities enough around. The post rate is not encouraging though and even so for a new forum so hopefully the forum gets advertising and review their post rate.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah. The post rate increase would really do a lot in order to help increase posting activities on the forum because at the moment there wouldnt be enough posting activities. Lets hope that the member who has managed to request payment from the forum will be paid soon for their efforts.

• 3 weeks later...

The website is exciting especially since it also will pay via Payza. There are a lot of conversations areas that can make it simple have fun with publishing in here and propagate your actions enough around. The publish amount is not motivating though and even so for a new community so hopefully the community gets promotion and evaluation their publish amount.

• 2 weeks later...

but if the means of payment used this forum only payza site alone I think it is very difficult to be able to join me on this site as a payment processor that I have only LR, hopefully as soon as possible at the site admins and moderators of this forum can add other payment instruments such as LR so that members who do not have an account payza may soon join here

• 1 month later...

right now there ia merely one settlement ask in this article with no settlement evidence nevertheless, perhaps this specific because the suprisingly low charge they provide close to there is absolutely no pastime produce myself join in addition to produce some blogposts, trust the actual managment improve the charge tiny bit in addition to he's going to view raise involving people in addition to pastime as well.