Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Genxroi - Genxroi.biz

xetang

Genxroi is an secure investment project, designed specifically for people want to get reliable and profitable source of real net income. genxroi.biz provides investments opportunities to individual and institutional investors. With genxroi.biz you will make big profits because we have a winning combination of professional investment expertise and our unique trading technology, not to mention speed, flexibility and a rigorously-disciplined investment approach.

Silver Plan. 1.8% daily 100 Business Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

SILVER $10 - $5,000 1.80

Diamond Plan. 2.8% for 100 Business Days plus Compounding upto 50%

Diamond $1,000 - $10,000 2.80

Gold Plan. 2.2% for 100 Business Days plus Compounding upto 20%

GOLD $250 - $5,000 2.20

110% after 7 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

VIP $250 - $10,000 110.00

125% after 14 Days

VIP2 $500 - $10,000 125.00

145% after 21 days

VIP 3 $1,000 - $10,000 145.00

Accept: LR

Join here: http://genxroi.biz/?ref=zozo278

The plan look irratic or in random. I don't know if its good to invest in here right now. I do recommend that we invest in shortest plan. 250 dollars capital. If you can't afford then its better not to invest in here. Because for me this site will not going to last long. I'm sure this site can turn to scam anytime. But at least if you invest in seven days plan its better and shorter than the 100 days business plan.

i think investors still need to do some waiting on this program,though i think i wouldn't advise anybody to join the program now,since the program as being running online for 2 days with no paying status,though the program is getting attention from hyip investors but they never invest with the program.http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/genxroi.biz?final=1

have short, medium and long term plan where it will make this hyip suitable for every investor. all plan provide reasonable profit rate and it will make this site able to last long. the status from hyip monitor site shows paying so far and I can say that this hyip is good place to make invest.

Yes, it is correct, this site have had good status from time of beginning and now everything even is better than when site have ran 6 days and very many monitors approved for this site with "Paying" status, we too can see that very many payment proofs of investors have been posted in forums, it showed clearly about this status, therefore above discussions is not to have basic in all, posters only say but not to do anything, it is not good

well the current status of this program is PAYING ,and this is making the program to gain more investors,the admin of the program is managing the program properly by allowing monitors to monitor the program,with the reasonable roi that this program is offering,i guess the program will sustain for a long time

Yes, it is correct, this site have ran about 10 days already and for to this time almost monitors still approve for this site with status "Paying", their plans is long, I think that investors can believe to invest here when status from monitors is very good and this site still paying out very stable for investors

woow! this program has really done well for itself,i guess investors will have able to do hit and run on the program,moreover the program is long term program i guess investors will be taking advangate of the 7 days plan the program is offering.i can only hope the admin this program can sustain the program for long.

i will have loved to invest with this program if the 7 days plan minimum investment hasn't being this high,the program is really doing well among hyip program and i guess am kinda missing out on the program,i cant invest on the long term plan becasue am not patience enough but i guess i can take advantage of the program if the 7 days plan has being reachable for me.