Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

odofx - odofx.com

quangnam52335

I am not admin.

OdoFx Investments Financial Services Ltd (odofx.com) was founded in 2007 by a group of inspired financial professionals, building on their long experience in the financial markets.We are one of the leading international companies competing in the forex markets. The OdoFx Investment Fund used to invest in real estate in the earlier times, when the number of investors grown, we decided to open for other investment markets as well as online investments too, and gradually evolved into an online financial company that trades foreign currency,gold, stocks.This online investment fund now gives the possibility to a wider range of investors from all over the world to be the part of our earnings, by starting from an investment as low as $10. For start OdoFx provides to its online investors an easily achievable daily return rate from 1.9% upto 3.5% (not including the returned principals)

Plan Name Deposit Range ($) Daily Profit (%)

Virtax Fund 10-1000 1.9

Rovasion fund 1001-2000 2.1

Orston fund 2001-3000 2.4

Grand fund 3001-5000 2.7

Rostron fund 5001-10000 3.1

Vorston fund 10001-25000 3.5

Accept: LR, PM, Egopay

Join now: https://odofx.com

Don't invest you just going to loss your money in here. Right now I have a guts feel that this site is not good to invest right now. I maybe wrong I don't know but one thing I'm sure the more I'm looking at this site right now the more I feel that this site is going to turn to scam soon. I'm hoping though that I can find a way to make a good earning in this site maybe via commission.

i really dont like the script of this program but the program looks like a program that can do well for a while,the daily return being offered by the program is sustainable,though the program is not getting much support from hyip monitors but i guess it good to see the program having a paying and waiting status with hyip monitors..http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/odofx.com?final=1