Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DailyProfitInv- dailyprofitinv.com

hyipworld

All hyip site turn to scam. But some do last longer than other. I do sugges that if you are interested to invest in here you must first check the proof of payments section of many ptp forums and check if theirs a lot of proof of payments. As more proof of payments means more investors invest in this site. I suggest that you check hyip monitoring sites also and check if its popular or not.

good to see that this hyip have ddos and ssl protection to help the login and transaction being secured. but the plan offered this hyip explain that this hyip will not give security to investor. 10% per 1 day or 50% after 3 day is very high profit return and although currently, this hyip have paying status, I am sure it will not last long.

i guess investors who have thought this program will stay around for a while will have being blaming their self on this program,the program is now having a problem status with hyip monitors and some hyip monitors that did not invest with the program is having the program listed with waiting status...http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/dailyprofitinv.com?final=1