Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Alconoil - alconoil.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not the Admin.

Alconoil

Welcome to Alconoil Alconoil is an independent oil and gas investment company that assists in the acquisition, development and exploration of oil and natural gas around the globe. We are one of the few companies that offer a complete investment package in the oil and gas sector. Oil is one of the most stable investments in the world, it’s a product in great demand and sometimes the price of oil has no bearing on the demand, except in certain circumstances. Total ROI 150% Minimum Amount: $10 Maximum Amount: $50,000 Duration: 25 days Principal: Included Who we are? Alconoil is one of the world’s largest oil and gas investment management companies. Whether you are an individual investor, institution, or financial professional, you can benefit from the size, stability, and experience that we offer. Our core purpose To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success. We also help you make smart decisions by making sure you have the information and perspective you need. That\'s why, when you partner with Alconoil.com, you can help increase your chances of long-term success. Our dedicated crew Alconoil has the most exceptional team in the investment industry to serve you better. Every day, the employees of Alconoil, called crew members—do everything they can to meet your needs as well as the challenges that arise in the oil industry. Alconoil crew members are also Alconoil investors, a reason that makes all our crew members more dedicated to pursuing excellence in everything they do.

Investment Plans: 6% daily for 25days (Total ROI 150%)

Minimal/Maximal Spend: $10/$50,000

5% ref.commission

Accepts: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, SolidTrustPay, EgoPay

Link: http://www.alconoil.com/

My Spend:

Date: 9/17/2012 7:25 PM

Batch: 110751270

Sent To: U2686988 (Alconoil.com)

Amount: $50.00

Memo: GoldVote Purchase 5 Share(s)

SHARE PURCHASE DETAILS

Amount Paid: $50.00

Paid Via: Liberty Reserve - U9280838

Batch#: 110751270

Plan Name: 6% daily

Share: 5

Date: 17th Sep 2012

Time: 21:25:57 2 GMT

This is good site with plans is reasonable but it don't still have yet good status from monitors therefore it will be difficult to decide to invest here, but as my idea, we too only should invest when this site runnning about near a week and have paying status in monitors, shouldn't reinvest with this site because it is very risk with their plans, it will be diffiucult to exist long

25 days is some how a long wait for me. But I can do wait for 25 days if I see lots of proof of payments and if I can see lots of investors investing in this site. I do recommend that we invest in here if we see banners from ptp forums. Because once we see a banner that's for me is a clear sign that this site is going to last at least a month long. Because in my experience a hyip with banners do last that long.

Really, although their rate is reasonable but I don't like sites that paying for purchasing share, almost this sites run not good and it often close very early and easy even we have buy share from them. And too have many site have payment limit is very high and it too is cause so that I have lost money many times after invested but can't reach payment limit and site always close early