Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

zetafutures - zetafutures.com

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't understand the purpose of the admin giving away $2 for only $0.25 , it sounds ridiculous indeed. I just checked the site and it looks quite simple and the script also different from common programs. so I decided to see closer by join in. Here is my deposit

Date : 2011-02-01 08:17:34

From/To Account : U8845222 (Zeta Futures)

Amount : -0.25

Currency : LRUSD

Batch : 52417195

Memo : Zeta Futures investment for Helmi Akbar

Why registering you must stick the box that say 'claim your 2dollars' or something similiar. I did join and get 2dollars deposited into my account instantly. Thank yogesh for sharing.

Date 01/02/2011 07:13

Batch52416141

From U3470925 To U8845222 (Zeta Futures)

Amount$0.25

Memo Zeta Futures investment for T2tcash

Wow,what's there to lose.Just min investment of 25cent and a bonus offer of $2,this is awesome.I go do my investment right now.Even if it turn scam,what is 25cent that can't be lose,but maybe this plan will last long.I pray it will cause i will surely invest

I'm afraid you might lose that 25 cents. It might be a small number but to me this sounds like a sure-loss, as it gives you $2 bonus. That can be a burden to a program.

I will have to agree with @giridhar. With a 1 month plan, they will just get your 0.25$ (which is not small if there are millions of you who invested) and after 1 month, they will just runaway. Well, first of all, the site was trying to hard to attract investors. Nah, I'll pass even if this site manages to pay.

For me i consider this among the best few programs

How many program are there which pay lower roi of 1-2% daily and stay a month even?

And this pays around 8% daily (that too on calendar days) on your 25 cent investments -

Any way I just placed a request to withdraw 14 cents and got paid after few hours already,

and am already paid many times before by this program, even i believe this program should have good support form hd-money so will pay well longer.

Remember the fact this only pay in hd-money.

25 cents only to test the site, I think that the amount does not deserve,

and everyone will say I do not mind the experience, because he will get in return for $ 2 from the site

But I'm a little different, because I think that 25 cents is not in order to test the site, but they will be a gift to the site .

I do not agree with you @ mahmoudelnemr - my friend you simply say so as you have not joined the program nor you gifted them 25 cents,

but i have joined this in its beginning - and it is around 2 months now that this program has been paying though return is not very big but even @2 cents a day

you get back your invest in 12-13 days and then what ever you get is free only. Initially my view was something like you but when i saw they shall pay using hd-money

i catch the right point that they are here to promote and if this is true they are going to stay longer and now i feel i was'nt wrong.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ZetaFutures Admin's News Letter Update February 22, 2011 4:48 PM GMT + 8

Dear member.

We are so glad to inform to you about our new plan to making this site

more better.

And we are want to offer the new program for you. We are in changing the

site with the new program and feature.

And to all member please re-invest with the same amount you are make

deposit last time to new our HD-Money account : HD3334833

Please do this manually from HD-Money site because we are in making some

change in the site so still not change the our account in the site.

And we will credited your account with the new balance plus bonus $5. And

we are so happy to inform you. If you made investment right now $20 we

will credited your account $50 directly to your account and active to

become profit.

Hope you understand with this situation.

Admin Zetafutures.

@nehmer be careful this letter does not look from zetafutrues admin

Further you can see there are lots of mistakes in the letter - infact i feel this letter is from a newbie who is learning to scam people

I notice that the speed of sending payment is quite enhanced now and it take quite less time to get paid after placing request than ever before.

This letter looks like it is written by a kid who is just learning how to write and spell! I don't believe this is true, why do we need to deposit directly from hd money to the said account? How will he know who credited it? I like reading funny letters like this.

What's this newsletter all about?Looks kind of childish,maybe it's a childs play.Now,this news letter isn't any where in this program,and now,it's asking us to deposit it to a certain account,how do he credit it?Not even placing the link that can make it look a bit convincing.Wow,this joke is just too childish.Gosh,don't want to believe someone with a mature brain can write that.

• 2 months later...

This has been here since long in fact my 25 cent depsoit that is 2$ invest is complete and i got all th roi on time

I dont understand why people are still not showing proper interest about this investment.

The truth is the peformance of zetafuture has been upto the mark and due to their hisotry they should be counted in few top most hyips.

I just wonder why if a site is young and not popular many will think it will turn to scam soon and don't invest. But after a long time and still paying. Investors will still not going to invest thinking because its already an old hyip site.

Their $2 bonus is the only attaction of this site at this moment. I believe without this bonus this site will not get many investor because they only using HD-money and only few online earner are still using this. I do hope that they will add LR and AP in the future.

I still can't find the minimum to invest in here when I visited the site. I wonder how much is the minimum and why did they don't put it in a site. I also don't see any monitoring site. Even though this site opened last november. I think this site is only good if its pays. But I don't see any proof of payments.

@budado i cannot understand why you cannot notice so many payment proofs posted on the forum. I completed my investment of 25 cents (2$ bonus) in this forum and got paid for 150 days 1.25% and some of my friend is getting paid regularly. So even if you dont want to invest there is no harm to try this for 25 cents. you shall get this back in 12 days only and rest 138 days what you shall get is neat profit.

I don't see any proof of payments lately and until now the hyip monitoring link is not yet done. If your a hyip site and want to last longer or want to get more investors and what to pay for a longer period of time. The first thing you must do is to finish the hyip monitoring link. Its an added security and advertisements features for a site to have dozen of hyip monitoring sites links. In this way its can convince lots of investors that this site is paying good.

• 2 weeks later...

Its seem this site is getting stable and good even though its not popular in hyip monitoring site. As I don't see this site in goldpoll. But not all hyip site that is not in goldpoll are bad. Some that is not listed in goldpoll even pays more than a year too. But for me its still better or has an added boost if your in goldpoll list.

• 2 months later...

@budado

that is good to know that the program has been paying for around one year so far,

currently there is no monitor listing this one, thus the status was unknown,

but investors like you can post your feedback that help us to know the original status of it.