Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

tandorum - tandorum.com

Tandorum Compagnie - Faire plus de vos placements

En un mot, Tandorum.com est une societe financiere. Fondee en 1999, nous avons commence avec des briques et de mortier operations commerciales en ligne et hors progressivement evolue vers une societe financiere en ligne que les metiers devises, d'actions et derives, tout en maintenant les operations hors ligne etendue.

Nous s'adapter rapidement aux conditions du marche qui evolue rapidement et les besoins. Notre entreprise est strategiquement diversifies pour minimiser les risques. Tout aussi important, en investissant avec nous vous aurez l'occasion inegalee d'obtenir un rendement beaucoup plus grande que la plupart des institutions financieres peuvent offrir.

Beaucoup de societes et les individus ont trouve un endroit Tandorum Compagnie interessant d'investir. Nous esperons que vous vous joindrez a nous et decouvrez par vous-meme ces recompenses.

PLAN PROFIT PERIOD TERM

Minuscule 120 % 1 hour 1 day

Business 123 % 6 hours 1 day

Diplomatique 125 % 12 hours 1 day

VERIFICATION 105 % 4 hour 1 day

http://tandorum.com/?referral=zeusgold.com

The site script is vague since for example under the Minuscule 120 % 1 hour 1 day plan the investor will earn an ROI of 120% for 1 hour but does the term 1 day means that the investor is expected to have his funds remain in the site for 1 day if so can the investor redeposit the funds for 24 hours and earn more

Almost everyone could make easy money with this one since according to them the minimum investment in only $1, and if that is the case then all the plans are good to try for a day, just reinvest everything as all plans will expire in a day ( not well explained if you could cash out after 1, 6, 4 or 12 hours ). But still no monitors yet are included so risk is definitely very high.

New program and different look but i cannot say this very attractive

Investment duration in most of the plans is in hours and promise quite high profit,

the program is designed to stay for very short term term

Though $1 is affordable minimum - but being hourly program risk is more here.

• 3 weeks later...

The site is in origin in French but using Google translation we can convert it in to English but i feel the response for this hyip from investors from worldwide may be less since the site is not originally English

Further the design is bad and the script is poor with no site securities installed making it risky to invest here

I think the admin is trying to have control over its plans since even though he offers hourly plans with very high ROI yet he control the withdrawal and exploiting of the plans by placing limitation of the deposit to be remaining for a minimum period is 1 day is an encouraging factor

The main language is not in english. I don't know what language used in the thread above. but clearly they offer hourly plan with high return. its so risky plan and I guess hard to think they are paying hyip program. unless there is paying status from hyip monitor site.

The site main language is French but you could use Google translation to translate it in to English

Yes the return is fairly high i sometime back came across another hyip which is French origin is also offering high returns

Looks like all French sites offer high ROI

I just love the fact that withdrawal are made instantly, this is a encouraging factor for members to invest here

Further as the minimum investment's is only $1 we can test the site to check is the withdrawal are actually processed instantly before investing in large

Further i was wondering will the support service contact us in English or French

One good question is that do hourly hyip install monitor in their site?

Well most don't do it,since an hourly plan is a game that calls for wisdom.Any greedy investor can't eat good money from hourly plan.Cause their plans are so much high with roi bigger than normal hyip.The minimum is affordable,so why not try the program out with just 1usd.Now that this hourly hyip has gone far.

I can see many proofs that this program has made payout to members so I think this program is legit for invest...

site using language that only some people can understand and also plans look risky even for short term investment...

but with many payment proofs here and in other forum I think will be a good promotion for them...