Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

parashares - parashares.com

quangnam52335

I am not admin.

ParaShares is an advertising program that offers an opportunity to adversite and earn 3% profit daily or 150% monthly on your purchased Ad Units for 60 days. You will get 180% profit in total at the end of the term. On our monthly Plan you can earn a total of 150% after the 30 days Period.

Plan:

3% Daily

$10.00

1 share(s) - 3000 Share(s)

180.00%

1 - Day/Days

150% Monthly

$10.00

150.00%

1 - Month/Months

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay

Join now: http://www.parashares.com

I am not admin.

Plan:

3% Daily

$10.00

180.00%

1 - Day/Days

150% Monthly

$10.00

150.00%

1 - Month/Months

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay

Join now: http://www.parashares.com

I don't discuss about their plans because I don't care that it is good or not, I only know about sites that invest with purchase share although it is not paying sites, I have seen very many sites with same plans and they don't pay out for any members, I think that best we too should skip this program, a site type that don't be safe for investment

150% monthly is a good rate and stable rate. I will invest in this site in no time if its only a good hyip site. Problem is that the site look cheap. I don't think its going to last long or even going to pay for two weeks straight. I just feel that this site is just all words and no action. I'm sure of that simply because even a hyip monitoring sites seems not interested to invest in this site.

150% monthly is a good rate and stable rate. I will invest in this site in no time if its only a good hyip site. Problem is that the site look cheap. I don't think its going to last long or even going to pay for two weeks straight. I just feel that this site is just all words and no action. I'm sure of that simply because even a hyip monitoring sites seems not interested to invest in this site.

With almost Sharing HYIP sites, it is very bad about script and they often exist not long and I too lost many funds when invested with same sites, therefore I advise you that you shouldn't invest with this site when site don't have good status from monitors and sure that too will be difficult to see good status because this site is very least to promote in monitors. It will not be good option, if you invest here