Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Express Income - expressincome.biz

mixpepper22

I'm not admin.

New project: Express Income

468x60.gif

xpress Income is an alternative investment manager specializing in managed futures and global macro investment strategies. Our investment philosophy relies on using scientific methods to uncover and harness recurring market drivers to generate long-term returns for our investors.

Investing in over 90 global markets, our scientific approach relies on the combination of scientific methods, proven quality movement managerial methods and seasoned staff.

Our clients include multi-manager funds, institutions, private banks and family offices throughout the world.

Start Sep 12, 2012

Plans:

125% after 1 day!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 105.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $50,000 125.00

200% after 3 days!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 116.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $50,000 200.00

365% after 7 days!

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 145.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $50,000 365.00

1000% after 15 days!

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 400.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $50,000 1000.00

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server - AntiDDoS

-SSL - COMODO

-Referral commission: 2%

-Unique Design

-License GC

-Fast Withdraw

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

expressincome.biz - Licensed

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

Sincerely it is great that the admin of the site has gone a long way to implement security measures but yet again i really think the tabled ROI from the admin wouldn't be sustainable no matter how hard their investing experts would try and since the minimum deposit is set far above $1 skipping would be the best.

well i guess the admin of this program is trying to convince investors to come join this program,the program is having good rating as of now,though the program is a new program but i guess investors can still do hit and run on the program since the program is not having a paying status among hyip monitors.

all plan designed for short term period with high profit return. usually such hyip will not going for a long run although paying. the good news is this hyip listed on hyip monitor site, although the current status is waiting, there is possibility this site will be paying for at least first or second week.