Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money-gateway - Money-gateway.net

xetang

MONEY-GATEWAY.NET - this investment program, which operates on the principle of a Ponzi scheme. Anyone can participate is 18 years old.

The essence of the program is simple: you make a contribution, and then, depending on the term, take away from the already accrued interest. In this case, we do not conduct any business activity with attachments podtvergaem participants and associated risks. So, now putting $ 1 on Lite PLAN, 24 get another $ 2. 's very simple and understandable even to a novice.

Investment Plans:

200% 1 Day $ 1 - $ 10,000

500% 3 Days $ 1 - $ 10,000

800% 5 Days $ 1 - $ 10,000

Accept: LR

Join here: https://money-gateway.net/?ref=zozo278

200% in just one day? I will be surprise if someone claim that he invested in here and got paid. As I'm sure this site is a scam site right now. I'm hoping that I can see good amount of money in here in the long run. But I guess this site has turn to scam even before this site starts to open. As just looking at the site plan its already obvious that this site has no way of paying its investors 200% in a day.

another hourly program that we have to ignore,though the program was launched yesterday and up till now all hyip monitors still have the program with waiting status,all hyip monitors have refuse to invest with the program,i guess they are also waiting on investors to come tell them if the program them or not.