Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

newwavefinance - newwavefinance.biz

NewWaveFinance is a private investment program with purpose to provide our members with interesting investment opportunities and to gain additional profit with help from experienced and professional investors.

We are a group of traders employing different techniques to achieve stable high results. Our currency portfolio is spread between various pairs and trading strategies. We maintain a reserve fund which secures us from adverse effects of rapid market movements.

Our services allows to reduce risks for beginners and get average stable income from markets. Skilled traders, who earn several years on Forex, stocks and other markets, may use our services as additional way to make profit, but without difficulties, high risks and time wasting.

We do not claim the highest interest rates available online and this has never been our primary aim. we consider most important is stability, timely payments and flawless service.

STANDART

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $25 - $100 0.70

ADVANCED

Plan 2 $100 - $500 0.90

PREMIUM

Plan 3 $500 - $1,000 1.20

https://newwavefinance.biz/?ref=zeusgold.com

Really nice look and good protection on site

Plans promise only .7-1.2% daily roi for 15-60 days which is quite reasonable and sustainable for very long term.

Minimum 10$ is affordable and i think as the program becomes some older and keeps good status this one may be tried.

Monitors has got paying status about this program listed since 3 days now

Good thing about this program is lock in period is only 2 weeks in first plan after that we get our principal back

though roi promised is a bit low though i agree this may help program stay longer.

NewWaveFinance is a private investment program with purpose to provide our members with interesting investment opportunities and to gain additional profit with help from experienced and professional investors.

We are a group of traders employing different techniques to achieve stable high results. Our currency portfolio is spread between various pairs and trading strategies. We maintain a reserve fund which secures us from adverse effects of rapid market movements.

Our services allows to reduce risks for beginners and get average stable income from markets. Skilled traders, who earn several years on Forex, stocks and other markets, may use our services as additional way to make profit, but without difficulties, high risks and time wasting.

We do not claim the highest interest rates available online and this has never been our primary aim. we consider most important is stability, timely payments and flawless service.

STANDART

Plan 1 $25 - $100 0.70

ADVANCED

Plan 2 $100 - $500 0.90

PREMIUM

Plan 3 $500 - $1,000 1.20

https://newwavefinance.biz/?ref=zeusgold.com

The site seems to have reduced its minimum investments amount from $25 to $10 which is an encouraging factor since this will facilitate many to invest here.

The script quality is poor with many spelling mistakes. Hope the Admin should have corrected it before published which he failed to do incite he was in an urgency to publish the site

It's looking just ridiculous plan as well with high invest needed. 25$ is much high amount to loose for us & getting for those admins. I don't know whether it pays or not. AS there is no payment proofs at all, So difficult to depend upon this program.

The site has already changed its minimum invetsment from $25 to $10 if you have checked on the site webpage you would have noticed about it. the amended plan with the new minimum inevstment is given below

plan1.png

As for the payouts yes the site is paying for the past two days and you can checked on the many monitors which have listed already rated this site as paying

• 3 weeks later...

The site completed with ddos and ssl protection. minimum invest is quite high but they offer reasonable daily interest rate although low. not too long investment period plan and already monitored by hyip monitor. sounds like reliable and trustworthy hyip program for me and I hope they will last long.

Why no one found that the link is not working? Is it just a problem of me?

Well the link it working but its taking too long to load

This may show signs of the site may be turning in to a scam

And members may have to wait long to place withdrawal request

So its better to avoid sites which even goes offline once

Today the site is taking long time to load and iam unable to access the site at this moment

So i will wait for some time for the site to be back soon

But this types of long time delay in loading may demotivate the investors

The same here , I tried to open the site more than once, but there is great difficulty in the page load

I think it is a good beginning, and this makes me not go back to this site again, because I am concerned about this site .

I can see that this hyip is good enough for long term investment...but I can access it now...maybe there is something wrong with their ddos script...

hope this will not last for long and site will back soon...

minimum deposit is very high I think so can't afford for small investor...hope admin can lowered it soon..