Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Best-Deposit - best-deposit.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

You invest money and get the already many times over time with constant speed. It is important that you invest the time. If you'll invest all the time, the percentage of your profits will grow with each passing minute. Why do we need it? We are interested in investing, we get for your money is currently a small percentage, and the rest give to you. We have many professionals who see to it that your wallet is constantly growing. It is important to remember that the more you invest the faster increase in the money in your account. No doubt, working with us, you move to a new level of income in a month.

Plans:

65% hourly for 2 hours - Instant withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $20 52.00

Plan 2 $21 - $100 55.00

Plan 3 $101 - $500 60.00

Plan 4 $501 and more 65.00

120% after 1 hour - Instant Withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $30 - $100 107.00

Plan 2 $101 - $200 112.00

Plan 3 $201 - $500 115.00

Plan 4 $501 and more 120.00

Accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Join Best-Deposit here

please investors and members stay away from this hourly program the program is not paying investors, i didn't check if the program even ever pay investors but the current status of the program is not paying and investors should not invest with this program.i guess we all know hourly are never meant to start around for long

I guess this site is a scam site now. This site is running for three days now and I still don't see a single prof of payments coming from this site even though this site plan is deiffinitely going to pay hourly so I'm sure if this site is really paying I'm sure this site suppose to have a paying status by now. But the weird thing is that I don't see this site having not paying status either even though this site is already online for three days.