Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ro2.Biz - ro2.biz

zeraeign

I searched the site and didn't see it. Chat is considered post right so I post it here.

What do we do here on Ro2.Biz?

Well... this question is easy. We get money! And we get them FAST!

We get Paid to CHAT

> We get paid for every Message we write

> We receive the Payments within Maximum 2-3 hours from the Cashout request

> $1.00 minimum Cashout

> We get 100% Referral Earnings

> We can have an infinite number of Referrals

> We can chat in Chat Rooms for any part of the world

Newbie Chatter - Less than 5 000 written lines. They will receive 0.02 Cents per each written line.

Veteran Chatter - Between 5 000 and 10 000 written lines. They will receive 0.04 Cents per each written line.

Elite Chatter - More than 10 000 written lines. They will receive 0.05 Cents per each written line.

PREMIUM MEMBERS - Special Status on Ro2.Biz! Our Premium Members receive 0.15c per each line

They pay via AlertPay and Paypal.

JOIN NOW!

@hrnx :

this isn't a paid to post for sure..this is paid to chat..to earn from this site is really hard and i was try it..until now i just can collect $0.15 only..still very far to cashout...

and my referral is inactive...my advice is if you want to get earn more better to upgrade life time here..i heard so easily to cashout if we are the upgraded member :D

@Luci :

actually if you are upgrade your membership here you can reach the minimum fastly..i heard from the many upgraded member here about this one..they got the good benefit from upgrading their membership :)

if not upgrading member you must have a lot referral remember the referral earning is 100% :D

@Rivha

Ok Hii before... I'm one of Ro2.biz member and I'v already have at least 15 referrals in here.. and I'v already reach around $0.5 in here.. but I think it still to far before can reach the minimum payment in there..

I think you are right rivha we can more fast reaching the minimum payment in there if we upgrade our membership..

But... How do you think more better... Upgrade our Membership or upgrade our Referral Membership (I mean Give some Free Upgrade to our active referral)..??

@mummyz :

i don't know about that are we will got the more benefit if give the free upgrade membership to our referral..i just thinking like this one my friend...the referral earning is 100% right?? that is really good right if the referral active and they is upgraded?? its mean we will got the 0.15 cent each they post line :D

@Rivha

That was I thinking about... if we upgrade our membership so we still need to work and do some chat to get some earnings.. But if we give free upgrade membership to our referral we will get 100% of their earnings right.. and they will get 100% earning too..

So I think both side will get some good earnings... How do you think about that...??

@echofrommadiun

Well maybe you can go to other room.. Like indonesian room..?? Because we can chat in there because in indonesian room more quite than in the world room.. Also how do you think about upgrade membership on Ro2.biz..

Did you think its worthed or not...?? :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

ALL OF MY PAYMENT PROOFS FROM RO2, SINCE i JOINED AND BECAME PREMIUM THERE, EVERYDAY WILL BE A CASH OUT DAY!

The payment system is instant whenever admin is online , and most of the time he is really online.:D

image-15C8_4D0BBA20.jpg

image-87A9_4D0D9580.jpg

image-400F_4D0F817F.jpg

image-7035_4D160E77.jpg

IF YOU WANNA JOIN RO2.BIZ , PLEASE CLICK MY SIGNATURE. :D HEHEH

• 2 weeks later...

I dont recommend this site. It takes a long time to earn from this site. If you upgrade, you need to exert much time and effort to earn and most of all, this site takes all of your time....There are a lot of opportunities to earn from other programs and investing your money here would take a long time to get back returns....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I dont recommend this site. It takes a long time to earn from this site. If you upgrade, you need to exert much time and effort to earn and most of all, this site takes all of your time....There are a lot of opportunities to earn from other programs and investing your money here would take a long time to get back returns....

Why do you think mate? I just upgrade and I return my money already mate.I think this site is very good for me undoubtfully.

I think this site pay me and I get profits too.

• 1 month later...

Get paid again Thank you admins.

Transaction Details

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #1VY168066U467424N)

Sent by:

Rotwo Payments (The sender of this payment is Non-US - Unverified)

Buyer email:

paid@ro2.biz

Payment sent to:

Kobkeawsc@hotmail.com

Amount received:

$1.07 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

$1.07 USD

Issue a refund Help

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:

25 Mar, 2011

Time:

08:00:21 GMT+07:00

Completed

Subject:

You've got money!

Payment type:

Instant

Thank admin again

• 2 weeks later...

Get paid since 3-4 days ago.

Transaction Details

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #81V698770E697581F)

Sent by:

Rotwo Payments (The sender of this payment is Non-US - Unverified) Buyer email:

credit@ro2.biz Payment sent to:

Kobkeawsc@hotmail.com

Amount received:

$1.24 USD Fee amount:

$0.00 USD Net amount:

$1.24 USD

Issue a refund

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:

01 Apr, 2011 Time:

16:51:21 GMT+07:00 Status:

Completed

Subject:

You've got money! Payment type:

Instant

Thank you

Im also a member here i made a few post but just like birejji earning is very hard i don't understand what is the Line that they are talking about and the staffs there are not strict i've made mistakes but they just say it nicely and even explain it to me, unlike in birejji that they mute my acct. without any warning.

• 2 weeks later...

I missed chatting here in ro2 as I was once very much active here chatting with friends and earning from chat lines as I upgraded to premium here. but now I am elite chatter there but I already elft the site as I am tired chatting all day long. :) I just learned many other sites where to earn money online so I need to give up on this.:)

• 2 weeks later...

its great idea to earn from just chatting but i have to spend very long time to get earnings and thats not good although the minimum not very high . may be we can try upgrade or get referrals to make more earniongs. this site activity so good and it is promising of course i am member there