Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lucky2bet - lucky2bet.com

@legend :

i think this site still paid..i was not try to betting again in here for sure this week...i think will try $1 again in the next time when im received the payment from forum..so we can know are this site is still paid or was turn to scam...

• 3 weeks later...

yesterday im lost $4.5 here LOL this is a big lost as far im here i think..but this site is still best head tail site for me for sure..because the rate to win is really big for sure..more big than a deepbet :D

i will try again in here for $1 and hope can make it to $5 like before :P

yesterday im lost $4.5 here LOL this is a big lost as far im here i think..but this site is still best head tail site for me for sure..because the rate to win is really big for sure..more big than a deepbet :D

i will try again in here for $1 and hope can make it to $5 like before :P

Well at least you have enjoyed from your experience even though you lose your money still you were able to do your best to prevent it, unlike HYIP were you just give your money and you wouldn't know if it will be returned with interest or it will go straight to scam.

@djfritz :

haha..actually each time im played in here im not using my main money..that is just small money im not use for sure :P so when im lost im not too much regret about that..just for fun only..and who know with that money i can got the profit right?? ;)

@djfritz :

haha..actually each time im played in here im not using my main money..that is just small money im not use for sure :P so when im lost im not too much regret about that..just for fun only..and who know with that money i can got the profit right?? ;)

Well you have a point there, anyway I would like to try the poker game they have but I don't like the idea that they are taking us to a 3rd party website, they should have provided their own gaming room for poker because we don't know in the future it might cause us some problem.

Well this site is getting too many response from members, that is to say it is paying and it has a high rate of winning, but i still believe that all this headortail game are the same. What is this wheel of luck all about?

• Upvote 1

Well this site is getting too many response from members, that is to say it is paying and it has a high rate of winning, but i still believe that all this headortail game are the same. What is this wheel of luck all about?

wheel of luck, like its name...we win if we are lucky. However i'm not win at this game, but thats an exciting game

• 2 weeks later...

If it consents headortail game.Then am in,since i have participates in lots of site that plays the headortail game and has my good and rough time too.I haven't try this one out yet,but hope that i'll soon try them out and see if they winning rate also includes me.

i think the winning rate is average. I see many members win at that site.

I don't use this site to bet.

But if they're like deepbet,i mean if we can bet,and see our money in our lucky2bet account,i will join this site and try my luck with them.

I don't like site that pays into our libertyreserve account directly,since we must log in to see our payment or loss.