Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

luttesidabux - luttesidabux.com

ma7aa3d

"no Payout Request for Free Memebers" Hey, what does it means? A free Members can not place a request for payout means you need to upgrade account to request for payout, it`s ridiclous because it`s a new site and there is no gurantee that you will get your money after upgrading your account.

I don't recommend this site. I just think that this site is no good at all. I guess its time to find a much better ptc site. Don't get me wrong this site maybe end up good and paying but chance are for me is very slim. Beside just look at this site and see that right now this site is sick. Sick with incurable disease. So don't expect me to think that this site will end up good paying ptc site.

There should be payout for standard members because standard members are more worthy than upgraded ones

Yup, this is the main reason they should act on it otherwise their PTC site will be rated as a Scam site because people join any new site as free member to check it how they works and also checks the ability and attitude of Admin which make big reputation of site.