Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paidejobs - paidejobs.com

ma7aa3d

I visited the site and I don't find any stats taht can show if this site is good or not. We can't find how many members this site have. We can't find if this site is good or not. I think its better that we spend our time investing in other ptc site than this one. I don't think its worth it to invest our money in here as this site is not open to its members and for me that's a clear sign that this site is a bad site to invest.

Yup, it is big risk if you invest money in these sort of sites, furthermore, we should invertigate first for any site where we intend to invest at it, moreover, i advise to all people that don`t be early in investing try to work as a free member and check their admin activity if it is good so you have a option to invest or if not, leave it.

121 Members | 1 Members Online | $0 Paid | 22 Refs for Rent

This is a new site and I'm sure in few days we can see this site reach 1000 members. But right now my main concern is will this site going to turn out to be a paying ptc site? Because this is the only reason why we join this site to earn and no matter how popular this site is if this site not going to pay then I'm sure this site will going to end up a scam site in matter of few weeks.

The place don`t have any payment proof and they are not paying to their gratis members, if this happens so how could people obtain their money, so, the figure of people very near to the ground although it is 4 days old. it is a new site so i wait for payment proof first.

Who will going to join this site if this site does not pay referral click?

Pay per referral click : $0.0000

And since this site has 1/10th of a cent per click rate I don't think theirs going to be one who is foolish enough to join this site. Me I rather post in a one cent per post ptp forum that to join and click in this site as for me theirs no way I can earn and make money in here. I know no matter what we do we can't earn good amount of money in here.