Clicks needed for payout : 1000

Payout minimum : $5-7-10 Via Payza , PP, LR and Okpay

Interval between payouts : 10 days

Payout method : Manually

Maximum ads :20

register now >>>>>

http://www.zazizoo.com/?ref=ma7aa3d

973 Members | 4 Members Online | $505 Paid | 51 Refs for Rent

This site almost reach 1000 members already. I'm just wondering. Even though this site has only less than one thousand members how come this site has paid more than 500 dollars already. I'm just wondering why if this site is really paying that good then how come its not getting much members until now? I think theirs some problem with this site stats.

Well, i am sure that it is scam site because all of them in this site is a lie because if you see payment proof section where you won`t find any payment proof although they are showing that they have paid more than 500$, i suggest eveyone that stay away from it because it is big scam.

Pay per click : $0.0006

Is this site serious? Just imagine we need to click 100 ads just to earn 6 cents in here and that to me is just not worth it and just looking at the site stats its state that the maximum ads we can get is 20 ads per day. that means 20 X 6 is 120. Meaning if we click 20 ads we can earn 1.20 cents per day. 20 ads click and only earn 1.6 cents? I guess I rather post in ptp forum at least one post 1 to 3 cents per post on average.