Clicks Needed For Payout : 0

Payout Minimum : 0$

Payout Method : Instantly

Maximum Ads : No

Payout Via : Paypal or Payza or LR

Free register, thank you:

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

wow! I l really like the design on this program,the program look very much attractive and the good news here is that the program is offering a reason rate on members clicks,in fact the program will get lots of response from ptc members,the minimum payout is also encouraging.

wow! I l really like the design on this program,the program look very much attractive and the good news here is that the program is offering a reason rate on members clicks,in fact the program will get lots of response from ptc members,the minimum payout is also encouraging.

You can open the site? I can't open the site right now its say its permanently suspended account. I guess this site turn to scam before its even started. lols. I guess this site is just going to turn to scam if its going to last a month or two so its better that this site has turn to scam now. At least we don't spend more time in here and its turn to scam when we are already busy clicking.

@budado...well i guess you can see the status of the program,the program is now paying it members,i already new the ptc program will be a good place to work, i can only hope the admin of the program wll be sincere with members and not increase the minimum payout.

The Admin is honest because the PTC site is now 3 months old and they are still paying to their users and everydays there are many users get their money instantly, i am also member of this site and i am really enjoying worked here.