Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ufs-capital - Ufs-capital.com

xetang

UFS - Capital, an investment holding company engaged in renting, selling bank safes primarily in the United States. It analyzes and exports safes primarily Japan, Europe, Taiwan, Australia, Middle East, South Africa and the rest of Asia. The company also supplies, equipment, accessories, components, air tools, pneumatic fittings. UFS - Capital was founded in 2003 and is based in Muar, Malaysia. We know that means reliability and safety.

124% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Premium $10 - $3,999 104.00

Luxury $4,000 - $80,000 124.00

200% After 3 Days

Premium $10 - $3,999 115.00

Luxury $4,000 - $80,000 200.00

430% After 11 Days

Premium $10 - $3,999 160.00

Luxury $4,000 - $80,000 430.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: https://ufs-capital.com/?ref=zozo278

well i think you are somehow right,hit and run strategy might work in the first plan but seriously speaking if investors can properly look at the roi that is been offered in all plans i think it is not worth investing in cos the roi are so unreasonable

Well this program offers very high ROI in a short amount of time but it does have a paying status on a few monitors. The site design and script is also simply beautiful coming along with Ddos and SSL protection which goes to show that how much professionally they were ready for this business.

i dont think this program was able to get any hyip monitors to invest with them,all the monitors i found having the program listed is having the program with a waiting status and non of the hyip monitors invest with the program.so i guess this program is worth ignoring.

This site has some scam status in some hyip monitoring site and I'm sure other hyip monitoring site will going to follow. I know its hard to predict when a hyip site will going to last long but by just looking at this site plan we all know that its not going to last anyway. In fact I will be more surprise if I see all hyip monitoring site status as paying status.