Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Quick-earn - Quick-earn.biz

xetang

Quick Earn is a high yield investment firm, dealing mainly in the gold market. The ever-increasing popularity of gold, and even more, the continuous rise in the value of gold, makes gold market a highly lucrative area for investment business. Over the years, gold market has proven itself to be the most stable market, without any considerable decrease in its value. Its value has only been increasin all throughout, and this uniqueness has made most of the investment firms around the world to involve in gold business. Plan:

370% after 7 days!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 139.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $400,000 370.00

130% after 1 day!

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 105.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $100,000 130.00

200% after 3 days!

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 116.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $200,000 200.00

275% after 5 days!

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 127.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $300,000 275.00

700% after 15 days!

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 185.00

Plan 2 $50,001 - $500,000 700.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join here: https://www.quick-earn.biz/?ref=zozo278

well i havent checked the site but from what i am seeing from what the poster has posted i dont think that this site is worth investing in cos the roi that is being offer after a day is really on the high side and this will make the program not to last

the script being used inhere is too ordinary and the design of the progra isn't attractive, the program is too ordinary and the plan being offered by the program is unreasonable, i doubt if this program will last 3 days though they might to pay investors to attract more investors.

well i guess we should forget this program guys,the program did not even manage to get any hyip monitors that will have them listed,the program was just launched to scam investors and i dont think the program was able to achieve that.

About monitors, this site have promoted very good in monitors but seem as it is tool so that this site scam investors when today almost monitors approved for this site in status not good, it is not bad when site only running about 2 days but admin stopped to pay out too early, may be he see that have had very many money from investors and stopped to clear payment

This site is running less than a week. But by just looking at the site plan. I'm sure this site is a scam site by now. Because theirs really no way this site can sustain itself even for just a week. Because I'm sure no matter what we do in here its just going to turn to scam as its rate is just too high to be sustainable. I'm sure no amount of investors can make this site sustain itself more than a week.