Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Invest-hq - Invest-hq.net

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://invest-hq.net

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Invest-HQ.net|High Quality Investment is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

PLANS:

1 year 2.4% daily

Plan 1 | $0 - $100 | %2.20

Plan 2 | $101 - $1,000 | %2.30

Plan 3 | $1,001 and more | %2.40

100 days 3.4% daily

Plan 1 | $10 - $100 | %3.20

Plan 2 | $101 - $1,000 | %3.30

Plan 3 | $1,001 - $5,000 | %3.40

30 days deposit. 150%

Plan 1 | $10 - $100 | %10.00

Plan 2 | $101 - $1,000 | %20.00

Plan 3 | $1,001 and more | %50.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://invest-hq.net

i guess only the 30 days plan might be kinda ok on this program any only plan inhere is just a lie,the program will never last 60 days online with paying status, investors be very careful and do proper research on the program before investing ,340% in 100 days is too high but i think the program might wanna surprise investors by maintaining the 30 days term.

well the status of this program has change from waiting to paying among few hyip monitors,the program is now paying investors and the good news on the program is that they are having reputable monitors having them listed.so the program might complete the 30 days plan

well the program is still maintaining the roi they are offering an even more reputable monitors are beginning to invest with the program,i guess that a good sign for the program,hopefully the admin of the program will be sincere enough to maintain paying status for long.

Theirs like 5 hyip monitoring site that monitor this site and for me theirs just too few. But what intrigue me is to see a hyip monitoring site invested 200 dollars in here. I don't know what this hyip monitoring site in this site but one thing I'm sure 200 dollars is a big amount to invest in a hyip site that is not even popular at all. I don't know if this hyip monitoring site has connection to this hyip site but its really big amount to invest 200 dollars in here.