Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ecashworldcard - ecashworldcard.com

Note: I am not admin, i just found this exchanger with very competitive rates and good service so i just thought to share this with you freinds.

EcashWorldCard is your solution for e-currency exchange and debit card services. We offer fast exchanges between e-currencies, in and out exchanges, as well as prepaid Mastercard debit cards. We are also one of the only accredited exchangers for Alertpay. EcashWorldCard is here to meet all of your exchange needs.

Prepaid Mastercard Debit Card

We offer one of the most effective e-currency debit cards online. The EcashWorldCard Prepaid Mastercard Debit Card is a fully functional debit/atm card, with all of the functions of a Mastercard built in. It is a physical card that can be used in any store or online, just like any other Mastercard card, and can also be used to withdraw cash from more than 900,000 ATMs around the world. Best of all, it can be funded by any e-currency of your choice.

To learn more about the EcashWorldCard Prepaid Mastercard Debit Card, Click here.

Exchange Services

While we were once best known for our Prepaid Mastercard Debit Card, EcashWorldCard has developed into a full service exchanger offering exchanges between every major e-currency, including Liberty Reserve, HD-Money and Perfect Money.

We also offer in and out exchanges to and from Western Union and Bank Wires.

Recently, EcashWorldCard became one of the only accredited exchangers for Alertpay, and offer the best rates in the industry.

Exchanging Rates

Exchanging Currencies

From Account To Account Fee

HD-Money Liberty Reserve 1%

HD-Money Perfect Money 2%

HD-Money Bank Wire 2%

HD-Money Western Union 4%

Liberty Reserve HD-Money 4%

Liberty Reserve Perfect Money 4%

Liberty Reserve Bank Wire 4%

Liberty Reserve Western Union 4%

Perfect Money HD-Money 9%

Perfect Money Liberty Reserve 9%

Perfect Money Bank Wire 9%

Perfect Money Western Union 9%

Bank Wire HD-Money 3%

Bank Wire Liberty Reserve 5%

Bank Wire Perfect Money 5%

Bank Wire Western Union 5%

Western Union HD-Money 4%

Western Union Liberty Reserve 4%

Western Union Perfect Money 4%

Western Union Bank Wire 4%

HD-Money AlertPay 5%

Liberty Reserve AlertPay 4%

Perfect Money AlertPay 5%

Bank Wire AlertPay 5%

Western Union AlertPay 5%

AlertPay HD-Money 10%

AlertPay Liberty Reserve 8%

AlertPay Perfect Money 10%

AlertPay Bank Wire 10%

AlertPay Western Union 10%

Link:

http://www.ecashworldcard.com

Only 1% fee to exchange just nominal this much is lost in receiving lr itself, look exchanger is getting benefit from hd-money so he is able to exchange with such low rate.

I have already one DMT Payment in my hdmoney account and another request is in line already approved,

After that i shall go to this exhanger and Exchange my Hd-money balance to liberty reserve A/c.

Btw does it has any minimum to exchange or we can exchange any amount?

Another successful exchange completed with this great exchanger for 3$

Though this time it took around 4 days, but still nice as they paid 3$ LR total or 3$ Hdmoney I paid to this exchnager

Date 12/13/2010 00:40

Description Your Exchange has been completed

Amount $3.00

From HD-Money - HD6733860

Paid on the 12/09/2010 06:48

To Liberty Reserve - U8132094

Paid on the 12/13/2010 00:40

I am happy with this exchanger and first time only exchanged $2 from Hd to LR and it take 24 hours to egt my money to LR . the great advantage of here is the minimum amount to exchange . now i decided will exchange with this exchanger when the service is good.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have made another exchanger here a while ago in just 2 hours I received my exchange money, really fast this time. Anyways I will show payment proof so that you will justify this exchanger.

Date: 2/13/2011 2:23 PM

Batch: 55232192

From Account: X0974330 (Ecashworldcard)

Amount: $4.95

Memo: Ecashworldcard

HD-Money to Liberty Reserve

Thank you.

yeah they have the lowest transaction fee so far, with this I am wondering if LR and HD money has the same owner because I don't think the exchanger would exchange for free, we all know that the receiver will be deducted 1% too, so it comes out they exchange for free.

yeah they have the lowest transaction fee so far, with this I am wondering if LR and HD money has the same owner because I don't think the exchanger would exchange for free, we all know that the receiver will be deducted 1% too, so it comes out they exchange for free.

Yup the point raised by you is right, they cant make any earning by charging 1% fee only,

And even last time i exchanged with this exchanger they charged 0% fee reducing receiving fee it comes to -1%,

there is certainly some twist - may be hd-money is paying some % for the money they exchange to promote hd-money.

• 2 weeks later...

I have noticed that they have one week time limit for approval of AP transactions,

usually the same thing on many exchanger sites and this one is also one among them,

such a week time period they take to buy our AP for local currency only that

AP transactions can be reversible, so to avoid issues if any, they take confirmation from AP before sending money to their clients.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Received lr, next day i sent Hd-money to ecashworldcard. Charged only 1% exchange fee.

You have received a payment to your account U7552528 (yogeshwartyagi):

Date: 6/3/2011 1:55 AM

Batch: 62505066

Amount: $2.97

Memo: M-Gold

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

how fast did you get the payment after you had sent sent the money to them . I'm also planning now to request payment once again by hdmoney because of the bonus and because it seems to me that this exchanger is paying the members quite fast now and there's no problem anymore with this exchanger

• 4 weeks later...

Completed another successful exchange with ecashworldcard though was paid manualy and it took 5 days.

Date: 7/16/2011 5:27 PM

Batch: 65642872

Amount: $2.97

Memo: HDm to LR

Thank you.

Is it really going to take 5 days? I have just sent in money from my HD-Money to transfer to Libertyreserve. I am happy with the low exchange fee but I don't really enjoy the prolonged processing time. Let's just hope it will not take that long. I think I'll be okay with 2-3 days.

Well this time my exchange was little faster and it took only 2-3 days to get LR to my A/c.

Date: 7/23/2011 2:34 PM

Batch: 66156849

Amount: $3.96

Memo: ECWC

Thank you.

I am excited to find that ecwc is still exchanging HDmoney to LibertyReserve and still the fee is only 1%

I have not actually exchanged since long at this site and it has been long when i last exchanged with them

But as i am active again will request using Hd-money from DMT and after i get paid i will exchange this amount with funds i already have to LR.

• 1 month later...