Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BeRichWithUs - berichwithus.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Be Rich With Us is an online investment program which provides you with a unique opportunity to gain good profit from the funds invested practically making no effort.

Be Rich With Us is a well built investment portal which provide a secured, safe and 100% guaranteed investment environment to all people over the world.

Be Rich With Us is your ultimate low-risk investment opportunity, the key to your financial success. Extreme diversification, variability and client's comfort those special features definitely realize the right balance between high yield and stability.

With a very secured system, which promised to give you the best time of investment with no fear.

Be Rich With Us philosophy is very simple, to grow with our clients!

Plans :

40% daily for 5 days $1 - $499

50% daily for 5 days $500 - 100.000

300% after 5 days $120 - $100.000

Payment processors: LR, PM, Egopay, Payza, Pecunix,STP

10% direct referal bonus

Join Here

40% per day is a very high amount of ROI offered for any program. Also there seems to be no provision for us to know that this program is a paying site as there is no option for a rate us page. Anyone trying to invest in here should be careful to check the status of this program.

yeah, i was pretty much surprised when i saw the kinda of monitors that having this program listed,goldpoll and popular hyip was among the hyip monitors having the program listed.though they have the program with paying status and the program has been running for 2 days now.i can only advise investors to please stay away from the program.

well like i said earlier the program is paying investors,though am not saying the program is safe for investors to invest with but like i said i was even surprised, i can only advise investors to stay away from this program despite the paying status the program might be having.

This site is just a week old and even though this site has short term plan I think this site can sustain itself if this site will well manage. Problem is that this site has stop paying. I don't know the reason why but I guess its admin fault and not really the site fault. Because I see lots of hyip site that has much higher ROI than this site but still pays longer than this one.