Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

moneymakingzone - money-making-zone.com

leslijs

I was just replying if someone has updated knowledge of this site or payment proof. That's very promising to have such new payment proof! I think I will try that forum. It has nice looks, but kinda out dated now because Christmas is already gone. There are quite many members in this site!

Members 1,243 Active Members 1,120

@fincoder? so you are having interest now in posting there dear? well the admin is mostly online dear but i just dont know if he is attending well this forum .:D

I saw him joining EFT cycler and I think MMZ is still alive now and I hope they get many advertisers dear.

Well I already deleted the forum from my bookmarks, because I am already on so many forums. I should choose which to use and which to abandon. So I could make more quality posts. ;) There is a thread 0.03$ for writing joke I have posted there one joke if I get paid I will see it in my LR. But at the moment I am not so interested at this forum. Even I considered using it.

@FIncoder: well, I hope also you will get paid with hat 3 cents dear. I already somewhat abandoned this site because I am really busy offline that I need to give up many forums and just stick with 3-4 forums now so i can manage my time well in posting.

I still haven't got paid from the joke. :D So it seems like that the forum is a joke itself. ;) Well...I am busy with ptcs and other ptps so I get into this as soon as something dramatically happens to the site. I wonder what the usesrs of MMZ think about the forum. There aren't so many posts at the moment.

• 2 years later...