Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

moneymakingzone - money-making-zone.com

leslijs

I am not admin.

MMZ Forum is a PTP forum and offers you a way to make money by taking part in contests and posting in forum

FOR NORMAL MEMBERS

Post Rate - 0.02$ - 0.05$

FOR UPGRADED MEMBERS

Post Rate - 0.03$ - 0.05$

PTP SECTIONS

1.) Community Talk

2.) Hyips And Autosurfers

3.) GTP Programs

4.) Program Scam Warning

5.) Forex Trading

6.) Ecurrency Exchanging

We offer you to become Upgraded and Enjoy Posting On MMZ

We offer Reasonable Price to Become upgraded with many advantages to the Upgraded members

Monthly Upgrade - 10$

6 months upgrade - 40$

Yearly Upgrade - 80$

Lifetime Upgrade - 125$

Payment Processors - LR , PP , AP

My review:

They are offering good pay per post rates from $0.02-$0.05 it's if you haven't bought any membership and if you buy you can earn even more.

http://www.money-making-zone.com/member.php?3-leslijs

This is one of the very new forums and it will be very much difficult for the members to be active on this ,since kindmonitor is one of the owner i think this will be a trusted one and also it is not good to give out the upgraded membership at the beginning first you have ot gain trust some of the members .

The rate is 0.02$-0.05$. Isn't DMT's rate bigger? Or, isn't HYrextalk's rate bigger?

I think there's no point upgrading when Hyrextalk's rate is much more bigger. Get my point?

I guess you are right but if we join this new site, we can just think of it as another extra income from PTP forum. So, we have several alternatives where we want to make posts and earn.

Received payment for joke contest and signup bonus. Just small amount but it show that the forum is paying!

image-18A9_4D00AC2E.jpg

You have received a payment to your account U0639408 :

Date: 12/9/2010 10:33 AM

Batch: 50963706

From Account: U5618019 (MMZ Forum)

Amount: $0.03

Memo: Congrats! Your 1st payout is here .

Date: 12/9/2010 10:40 AM

Batch: 50964042

From Account: U5618019 (MMZ Forum)

Amount: $0.02

Memo: Signup Bonus

Thank you.

Well I am not sure but upgraded members get minimum $0.03 per post, which is just $0.01 more than what standard members will get for the minimum per post ? Doesn't sound that great to me.

If I keep on getting $0.03 per post, doesn't it means I have to hit 4 requests per month (each request 100 posts) to recover my $10 monthly upgrade fee and earn some money as well ?

I've joined that forum last two days. I will be active posting there if there is a payment proof made by member. rate is fine for me. It could be my alternative forum for earning money. last two minutes I saw one member was paid. My motivation to post there bigger and bigger.

i ahvent register this site.but i see many member get paid even for contest.i think it also good site to consider.GPT section and atleast we will get minimum 2 cent per post.but is it hard to get good rate in here?i hope will see many active member in ehre also join thi site so then i will not worry about activity in here

Let's see the site, Members requested payment about 18 members. The oldest request at 10 December it never been verified by admin, It means Admin never care about the processing request. How could new Forum treated members like that? any sugesstion?

If that's what really happens, I think it's a sign that the site has no intention to pay its members. If I were a member, I would stop posting until all the pending payments are cleared.

i ahvent try to be more active in here and havent make any single post there too.so its almost two weeks member there waiting for the payment.this iste is new one,if they didnt give good support to member how can they attract many active member to their site then.admin should consider to pay member faster

The per post rate here is really acceptable especially for those looking for some added extra earnings. However, there is still little activity on the forum as yet. The Admin will need to find ways of driving activity to the forum so to also retain already registered members.