Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fx-Profit - Fx-Profit.biz

albivinski

i really like the script of the program,the design of the program is ok as well,i can tell they have everything that can make them stay around for long,the roi inhere is weekly and 5% weekly is pretty much sustainable, i guess it will only take few days before we are gonna be seeing proof of payment from the program,i hope hyip monitors will support the program

Some how this site is new and theirs about 5 hyip monitoring site that monitor this site. But I notice that none of those hyip monitoring site started to invest in here yet. I guess what they are doing is wait and see. Hoping that in matter of two to three days we can see if this site is paying or not. If after three days we still don't see any proof of payments then I guess its not good to invest in here.

well i guess members inhere need to wait on the program,the program was just less than a week and the program is still on waiting status,though i dont doubt the program will maintain the roi they are offering since it reachable and sustainable.hopefully the status will change in a weeks time

The site plan look stable and look long term and I think this site will going to last long with right management and right promotion. Sad to say this site as far as I know has not paid yet. Or right now I can't find a single proof of payments even though this site is running for a week now. I guess that's a clear sign that this site is just another wannabe hyip but actually just a scam hyip site.