Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ngainvestment - Ngainvestment.net

xetang

NGA INVESTMENT is a investment firm composed of partners and associates knowledgeable in a variety of fields, especially Economics, Management, Finance and Computer science. This makes the firm one of the most appealing to companies and entrepreneurs. The Economic Department endeavors to tackle economic problems that the clients of the firm may face for the development of their activities.

NGA INVESTMENT is the best online investment company. We work everyday to develop relationships with our investors.

5% daily for 90 days: $10 min

7% daily for 90 days: $1000 min

9% daily for 90 days: $10000 min

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://ngainvestment.net/?ref=zozo278

• Downvote 1

This program is very profitable to me i think they can sustain the roi they are offering here for a long time but i think we should wait untill we see some payment proofs before we invest here

How will you know if its profitable since this site has no payments for like six days already since LR is down? So in short you can't say that this site is good and paying until when LR returns and you can see good amount of payments coming from this site. I'm sure if that going to happen we can have a good earnings in here. But we must first wait for proof of payments that this site is back and paying.

This program is very profitable to me i think they can sustain the roi they are offering here for a long time but i think we should wait untill we see some payment proofs before we invest here

Yes, it is correct, I think that although their plans is good and very attracitve but we shouldn't invest in this time when don't have good info from monitors, because it is new site, if invest first, it will be risk if we don't see new info from monitors and their plans is very long, it will be very long to refund again money therefore they too should promote more in monitors before investors to invest here

How will you know if its profitable since this site has no payments for like six days already since LR is down? So in short you can't say that this site is good and paying until when LR returns and you can see good amount of payments coming from this site. I'm sure if that going to happen we can have a good earnings in here. But we must first wait for proof of payments that this site is back and paying.

5% for 90 days will be giving you a total roi of 450% in 90 days i think you dont need to see anything to know that it is very profitable.

5% for 90 days will be giving you a total roi of 450% in 90 days i think you dont need to see anything to know that it is very profitable.

it looks profitable but it is not profitable cos the program hasnt paid any member since the day it started,well to me the roi is really on the high side and it is not sustainable

i wonder how you guys come to conclusion that this program is profitable huh? i can tell not investors will even reach BEP on this program,if you guys invest with the program.do you guys think hyip progrm admin are father Xmas or good Samaritan.you wanna get 450% in 3 month and you think that true,well i guess good luck then,but i warn you the program is not gonna last 40 days with paying status.

Today, I too have checked my account, and see that have $2 bonus with this site but really, I can't do anything with this bonus because withdraw min is $3 and invest min is $10, it is can't do for anything here, I think that they trying to offers so that investors can believe to invest here, I too see that have had many monitors invested and approved "Paying" for this site today, but we still wait for more time to check about this site site

• 2 weeks later...

i hope nobody is thinking of investing with this program becasue this program was a real disappointment to investors that invest with the program,the program only manage to pay investors that invest with the program for3 days and they stop paying investors,the program is now a total scam,please stay away..http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/ngainvestment.net?final=1

• 2 weeks later...

90 days plan is really a long wait. And since all the plan are 90 days in here I don't see any advantage if I'm going to invest big amount since the plan will expire after 90 days the same as the rest of the plan. I don't like this site just looking at the plan already give me a scam signal. Its really frustrating but I think its good if we just going to turn this site off.

for investors still thinking of joining this program well i guess i have a news for you guys,the program is now label as scam on majority of hyip monitors i guess the admin of the program just pay investors for few days and make a run on hyip investors money.members can check this link for the status of the program. ...http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/ngainvestment.net?final=1