Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eb-profit - eb-profit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our company is an investment advisory firm that solely trades the Forex market with the objective of aggressive growth. Online Raise inc Ltd is a boutique firm specializing in only four major currency cross pairs including the USD/JPY, USD/CHF, GBP/USD and EUR/USD.

We are technical traders using a proprietary signal system based on several key technical indicators.

Our Company's mission is the provision of qualitative, competitive and absolutely legal services on the territory of different countries of the world, that's why the work of branches in various countries is strictly organized within the framework of the regional legislation, and at the same time completely corresponds to the world standards. Our services allows to reduce risks for begginers and get average stable income from markets.

Plans :

plan1

interest rate Minimum Total Return

1.0% dialy 150 day 20$ 150%

2.5% dialy 150 day 1,500$ 375%

5.0% dialy 150 day 5,000$ 750%

plan2

20% weekly 6 week 20$ 120%

30% weekly 6 week 1,500$ 180%

50% weekly 6 week 5,000$ 300%

plan3

150% monthly 3 month 20$ 450%

200% monthly 3 month 1,500$ 600%

250% monthly 3 month 5,000$ 750%

plan4

110% after a week 20$ 110%

115% after a week 500$ 115%

130% after a week 1,000$ 130%

plan5

150% after a month 20$ 150%

250% after a month 1,500$ 250%

400% after a month 5,000$ 400%

5% referral commission

Accept : LR

Join Here

may be the site is closed now since i am trying to access the link of the site i get a message that 404 non found and mostly this message comes due to the server problem and hope the admin of the site will fix that issue as soon as possible so we can think it mat be a closed program if it is not fixed . but i dont have hope that it will fix because since 3 days the same problem with this site .

The minimum deposit here is very high i dont think newbies will be able to invest in here but the roi they are offering here good and i think they can sustain it for a very long time.well it seems they are not accessable now and we dont know if they will fix it so we should skip this one.

This is a long term hyip site but I'm wondering why even though this site is a long term the admin of this site does not bother to spend some money promoting this site. I'm thinking that this site even using cheap script. So I guess this site is not really build to last but only try to mimic a good long term hyip by offering a long term plan. But actually and I'm sure this site will going to turn to scam in no time.

I think this program has every chance of putting smiles on investor's faces for long if proper management is in place.i just hope the admin would get things right and everything at the site would be going smoothly.Meanwhile i expect investors to see some quality monitors radaring them before investing.

well the site is not accessable for now lets see if the admin fixes it soon but if he doesnt that means the admin has dissapeared with investors funds,but the truth is program is too good to be a scam in few days,this program needs to stay longer cos the roi been offered is on the low side

hopefully this program will be back soon and having good hyip monitors having them listed,i think the program should be able to last at least 2 to 3 month if the admin of the program add the necessary security features the program will need,i will like to give the 7 days plan a trial.

Their just a slow down in investments in all hyip site this week and and when I say all that means its also included eb-profit. I know its hard to earn money last week until yesterday since LR is down. But since LR is back yesterday afternoon or depends on what country you are in its time to check now if we going to get paid if we going to invest in eb-profit.

well LR has being back for more than 24 hours now and the status of this program has refused to checked from waiting to paying, investors need to be very careful with this kinda program,though the status of the program might still change to paying but i get investors need to wait and see some kinda proof before investing with this progrm.