Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bighomebux - bighomebux.com

quangnam52335

Doesn't really look like they're up and running in full yet, despite the admin posting about getting 50/100 members :D

They'd need more customization and some incentives for more people to join, as with the current rates and high minimum PO there's no reason to join this site.

According to me this website is offering way to high minimum payout of 4$, well it is quite hard to reach without referrals and they also pay manually which is not too good. It supports three different payment processors and right now it has only about 183 members registered and has not paid even a single dollar.

in as mch as i did love to join this program the minimum payout is pretty much discaouraging to me.the progra ahs being online just few days ago,so i dont think they will any kinda proof of payment for this program soon,since the minimum payout of the program is prety much high as well.though click rates is standard.

309 Members 7 Members Online $7 Paid 36 Refs for Rent
I know that this site is paying good and paying well even though this site has only 300 members. I'm hoping that in two to three weeks time we can see this site going to double their members as you can see this site has already paid 7 dollars. when other ptc clickers see this site paying then we can see proof of payments then they are convince that this site is a good paying ptc site and they will going to be active in here.