Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DiamondAsset - Diamondasset.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Diamond Asset is a leading global asset management company managing assets for individuals and institutions around the world. As one of the world's leading emerging asset management company, Diamond Asset has strong relationships with individuals, corporates, institutions and financial intermediaries of all sizes and types.

Plans :

Good Plan

Daily Interest: 1.8%,

Dep Amount: $10.00 – $4,999.00,

Duration: 120 business days,

Dep Cancellation: 30% fee,

Principal Return: Yes.

Better Plan

Daily Interest: 2.0%,

Dep Amount: $5,000.00 – $29,999.00,

Deposit Cancellation: 30% fee,

Best Plan

Daily Interest: 2.50%,

Dep Amount: $30,000.00 - Unlimited,

Dep Cancellation: 30% fee,

Ref Com: 5%,

Accept: LR, PM and Egopay.

Join Here

i will have loved to give this program a trial but the program will take too long to finish a cirle,the program is paying on a business days which will make the program last more than 120 days.i guess to finish a circle inhere will take more than 6 month.i realy love the design of the program and the script used.

@savehouse,you are getting it wrong,it will only take 4 moths for the program to complete cycle,well looking at the roi offered in this investment program,i think the roi falls on the low side and this will make the program to sustain,i guess this one will even reach the BEP

i will have loved to give this program a trial but the program will take too long to finish a cirle,the program is paying on a business days which will make the program last more than 120 days.i guess to finish a circle inhere will take more than 6 month.i realy love the design of the program and the script used.

we can have a try for this program because they came up with a very good concept and the returns for all the plans are quite sustainable and as well though they have a long term investment plan i think it will pay because there is very good support from them as well the site script helps to get more investors to the site .

SInce LR is down for few days now and its just return today. I'm not expecting proof of payments from this site. But now that LR is back I guess its now time to check if we going to get paid today or tomorrow or not .If theirs still no payments by tomorrow then I guess we going to have hard time hoping that this site will still going to pay. As I'm sure this site will no way going to pay.

well the good news is that LR is back and i guess it only a matter of time before we are gonna be seeing proof of payment for the program but i have doubt because the program will take too ong to finish a circle.despite the attention the program is getting from hyip investors.

Now I'm just waiting for proof of payments. LR is now back and I'm hoping that in matter of few hours to two days we can see proof of payments from this site once again from LR as payment processors. I know its hard to earn money in hyip site and when LR is down that long we know its really hard to make an assessments but I'm hoping that we going to be paid or not then this mean this site has turn to scam.

• 4 weeks later...