Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Kommerciality - Kommerciality.com

xetang

Welcome to Kommerciality

We at Kommerciality provide you an online advertising opportunity where you can earn just by advertising your website. Every ad unit purchased by you gives you 1000 ad credits which you can use to advertise your banner ads. You can earn upto 5% profit daily on your purchased as units. You can purchase using any of our four payment processors: Egopay, Liberty Reserve, Perfect money or Solid Trust Pay.

Plans:

5% daily for 30 days

2% daily for 200 days

Min: $10

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: http://www.kommerciality.com/?ref=zozo278

the script used here is so ordinary,the 5% daily ROI that is been offered for 30 days is so unreasonable and this will make the program not to sustain,though i saw some well known hyip monitors has already invested in it, but i doubt if this program last for 10 days

i believe this program is in trouble form investors inhere,good to see you guys have a good sense of humor,the program is having couple of clause.but i think the roi might be sustainable.5% daily for 30 days will be 150% in return but from your analyse i guess stayig is an option.

I was just wondering to see the site have got a huge deposits just in one day and is that true statics or the admin is manipulating the people showing the fake statics and i also wonder to see the referral commission they are offering a very huge referral commission . the script is okey . and they have forum so when i click the like to open the forum they mentioned that the forum will open on 25th August but its 27th today still it is not online .

huh? well i guess you need to wait and see for like two days to know if the program is paying investors or not,the admin of the program might have edited the stats on the program,because i dont really understand after wish the admin has claim to have gotten so much deposit only not to have any monitors listing them

Nice to see that theirs a payments dated august 30. that means this site is paying good and stable right now even though last week theirs one week no payments because LR is down. I guess admin of this site has some how deep pocket to continuously pay while still waiting for more investors to invest in here. I'm hoping that I can find a way to make good money in here also.

wow! finally this program is now paying investors,well good to see this , i guess the program got a slow start initially,i believe the program should be able to main the 30 days term with no problem but again all depend on good management and how sincere the admin of the program his.

Yes, it is correct, at this time too have had some monitors approved for this site in status "Paying", although no of monitors in this status is not many but it is monitors invested here and they received money from this site, I think that investors can believe to invest here when this site is running not long, it still is many chance to earn when you can have up to 150% after a month and it is paying daily