Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

right5 - right5.com

quangnam52335

I am not admin!

RIGHTfive invests in the global currency trading market, also known as FOREX or FX.

With a daily turnover of just over $3 trillion, it is the biggest and most dynamic market in the world. Our Professional Fund Managers trade the funds of our clients in the most commonly traded currencies.

Plan:

DAY TRADER

5% daily for 30 days

Minimum amount: $20

Maximum amount: $50,000

Term: 30 calendar days

WEEK TRADER

110% after 7 days

Minimum amount: $20

Maximum amount: $2,000

Term: 7 calendar days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,EgoPay,SolidTrustPay

Join now: https://www.right5.com

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This program to me looks promising and the chances that they would be paying for a long duration of time is high since the returns are made moderate by the admin of the site.i just hope he would be adding more quality monitors to make the program much more interesting to investors.

The minimum investment here is on a high side i dont think many investors will be able to risk investing that amount here but the roi they are offering here is good and i think it can be sustained for a long time.

yeah, that is high, and i think they can survive longer with that things, because based on my own experience i already see many kind of hyip site like this that can survive for more than 3 months, actually it will lowered people interest to invest here, but with the plan they offered too, i think they will great site

The ROI isn't on the high side.it is a total of 150% after 30days meaning a daily ROI of around 1.6% for 30days.i just hope they would be paying for a long time.meanwhile consistency in their paying status at monitors should be a criteria that investors would be using tn invest.

The ROI isn't on the high side.it is a total of 150% after 30days meaning a daily ROI of around 1.6% for 30days.i just hope they would be paying for a long time.meanwhile consistency in their paying status at monitors should be a criteria that investors would be using tn invest.

Are you saying the ROI is not on the high side,i think it is,from my calculations 5% of $20 will give you $1 and you are telling me that this program will pay investors for a very long time,i doubt it,although it has paying status for now but i believe this program will not last up to 2 weeks

that is how they calculate the ROI,i have invested in some hyips and the way i calculated it that was the i was paid,the way you calculated is wrong,have you invested in hyips before,any daily ROI from 4% and above is on the high side

You are the one wrong inhere.Moreover you are the one that hasn't invested into any HYIP before.5% daily for 30days means a total return of 150%(principal+ interest).100% for your initial deposit and 50% for your returns.so going by this sharing it daily it would be 50%/30 which is around 1.67% daily.you see you are the one wrong.

@hadg33

I don't know what kind of Calculations are you making and i really didnt understand how did you think that R5 will go scam within 2 weeks? If you have a look at it's popularity and the amount of investors it is getting you ll notice that this site is definitely having a potential.I myself Invested around 67$ today in day trader plan.

@syrine22,you dont have to take it personal i was trying to correct you,it is not 5% daily for 30days doesnt mean it will give you total return of 150% (principal+interest),you are wrong there,the total return should be 250%,that is why some HYIPs will tell you principal will be returned while some will not return principal,make a proper research and come back and tell me i am wrong,whenever you are on EP,you can check for my payment proves of silverstructure

@macky110,are you saying you invested $67 in right5,i pity you,point of correction,it is not by popularity or gaining that makes it to be a good program,do you understand the word HYGP?

They agree to give low returns, so it should be possible for program to run for long time. And i am planning to invest in their package. Is there anyone already have any experience with them, let us discuss about investments. The minimum investment is affordable, so lets try it.

@syrine22,let us dont argue on what is not really worth arguing on,and mind you,i am not misleading anyone,if it is that way that you understanding it,fine,anyways,what marvels me about right5 is the unreasonable roi that it offers and it is still paying till now

The program is paying and that is one the qualities of a program that has an every chance of paying for a long duration of time.i just hope the admin would keep to the momentum and make the program a promising one.Meanwhile i think it has an every chance of paying for long.

well right5 is still paying till now,it is just 13 days old,with this unreasonable roi that the program is offering daily, i want to see how it will pass the break-even,anyways other investors shouldnt be tempted to invest in this program cos it is going to disappear anytime soon

Its a good sign that this site is now monitored by goldpoll and goldpoll just invested in this site late. Meaning even though this site is running like 7 days goldpoll still invest in here. But the main concern right now is this. Is this site is going to last long? I mean right now its still has waiting status in goldpoll so lets see after two to three more days if goldpoll make right decision to invest in here.

@budado,no body knows when a hyip program wants to disappear into thing air,there will be no signals,goldpoll is just a monitor,he is not the admin of right5,he can be scammed too,anyways i never beleived right5 will be paying till this long,only that it is now late to invest in it