Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

dollar-doubler - dollar-doubler.com

quangnam52335

I am not admin!

Dollar Doubler. is engaged in online trading of Foreign Exchange (FX), Stocks, Stocks on Margin (CFDs), Futures. Our company is an investment advisory firm that solely trades the Forex market with the objective of aggressive growth.

We are technical traders using a proprietary signal system based on several key technical indicators Our Company's mission is the provision of qualitative, Our services allows to get average stable income from markets. Skilled traders, who earn several years on Forex, stocks and other markets, may use our services as additional way to make profit, but without difficulties, high risks and time wasting.

Plan:

Daily PLAN

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $50 20.00

Plan 2 $50 - $500 50.00

Plan 3 $500 - $1,000 80.00

Weekly PLAN

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $50 200.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join now: http://dollar-doubler.com

well i dont think this program is gonna pay anybody or should i say not hyip monitors did invest with the program,the program has being online for 3 days now and no single monitors is having the program with waiting status.i guess they just decide to ignore the program.

Three days running and has paying status. That's a good sign if you ask me. Although I ask for caution if you want to invest in here. I will say that its good to try to do hit and run in here especially for a newbies just for an experience. I don't recommend that you invest big amount of money in here but I do recommend that you invest and just to gain experience in hyip investing.

The rates are not sustainable, and I also think that investors will just lose their money with this one. While two monitors do list the program as paying, they've only gotten back 20% of their investment, and one hasn't even received anything yet says they're paying!