Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

buxormen - buxormen.com

quangnam52335

The standard Paid To Click program's payout for the standard members is only 1$ and i believed that this program's payout is good based on standard rate which can be reach in few days and the upgraded members have advantage that they will enjoy no minimum payouts in the site and the I noticed that the site already paid 1$ or more on this site so it means that this site is paying.

the number of ads available to memebrs inhere is kinda small.4 ads per days,though the minimum payout is encouraging and rate on members clicks is also standard but the number of ads which is just 4 will make getting to minimum payout take little time.

Its really bad that we have hard time earning in here. I'm sure its really does not have enough members to make this site stable and paying in the long run. My concern right now is that if theirs few who is interested to join this site then I'm sure theirs also few who is willing to advertise in this site. this is my concern in here and I guess I will prefer not to be active in here at all.

• 3 weeks later...