Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Promisingfund - Promisingfund.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Promising Fund is a private investment and management firm which was founded and registered in companieshouse, 20rd August 2008. We are seek to invest in good businesses that have increasingly relevant products or services, quality management teams and ethical business practices. Our goal is to provide value to our investors by generating attractive risk-adjusted ROI. Promising Fund combine global experience with local insight which helps to make the most of our investor's money growth.

All investments bear some level of risk. Bigger risk often means a potentially bigger return, but it can also mean the potential for high losses. However, sometimes the high risk to your financial growth might be to take no risk at all. It's all about getting the balance properly.

Plans :

130% after 1 day!

200% after 3 days!

275% after 5 days!

370% after 7 days!

700% after 15 days!

1500% after 30 days!

3000% after 39 days!

Accept : LR

Dedicated server

SSL Certifiate

DDOS Protected

Live Support

Licensed Script

Unique Team

Licensed Company

Join Here

Just don't invest in here. As you can see we all know that the plan alone already a clear sign that this site is a scam site and I'm not going to be surprise if I see this site turn into a scam site in matter of two to five days. Usually a hyip site with this kind of script does not last a week. And usually the life of a hyip site like this one depends on investors appetite to invest.