Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cashmanifold - cashmanifold.com

quangnam52335

I am not admin!

Cashmanifold.com is an innovative and a simplified online advertising and an investment platform that is a MUST use should your desire be to bring quality traffic to your websites and earn money.

Plan:

Earn 7% Daily for 22 Days

Condition: 7% Daily Interest x 22 DAYS = 154%

Total Return: 154% R.O.I at Maturity

Cash Reinvest allowed: Yes (up to 5 times)

Min - Max deposit: $25 - $250,000

Earn 14% Daily for 14 Days

Condition: 14% Daily Interest x 14DAYS = 196%

Total Return: 196% R.O.I at Maturity

Cash Reinvest allowed: Yes (up to 5 times)

Min - Max deposit: $150 - $250,000

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,Payza,SolidTrustPay

Join now: http://www.cashmanifold.com

The script to me is okay even though it is not that attractive.Moreso the ROI to me should be sustainable for a long duration of time if proper management is in place.i just hope the admin would be adding some quality monitors to radar them to make it attractive to investors.

if only this program is using a good script and better design, i will have loved to invest with the program but the daily roi might be reached but i dont trust the program to mainatin the daily roi for 22 days.the present status is staill waiting whch i think is understandable for a new program.

The minimum amount to invest in here is just unrealistically high if you ask me. I don't recommend this site. this site does not even bother to promote itself by renting banners space in ptp forums. So how do you expect investors to invest in a hyip site like this one? I'm hoping that this site will going to be popular and going to last long also.

@budado..come on 25$ can still be reachable for investors, if the program is safe.though newbies might find it pretty hyip but majority of hyip investors can afford it as long as the program is safe and trusted.though this program is still new to be tursted.i guess hyip and investors are still still staying from the program for now.